Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    I`m going Carson...
    I could live in his world. Cruz` too. Although I think Kasich will get the nomination.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
    I could live in his world. Cruz` too. Although I think Kasich will get the nomination.
    Not sure he has the name recognition, Carson as well, and I may be jaded, but I think people are too lazy to really find out what candidates are all about.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    I think people are too lazy to really find out what candidates are all about.
    That`s exactly how we got in this mess we`re in now.
    Likes GearHead_1, tropicsteve, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
    That`s exactly how we got in this mess we`re in now.
    agreed
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Not sure he has the name recognition, Carson as well, and I may be jaded, but I think people are too lazy to really find out what candidates are all about.
    Yes, but after seeing his speech at the presidential breakfast and seeing his subtle but direct shot at the president (& watching Obama slink into his seat, plus he was the only not clapping). I can see exactly what he`s about. Also anyone else in this day an age would have cowbowed to the white houses request to apologise for his statements, which he refused and then blasted them on fox about it. To me that says back bone, as well as citing the good old book. Maybe we need some of that, as progressive as I maybe about certain things, morals are one that I refuse to bend on...
    Likes GearHead_1, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If the next President is not willing to deal on issues the gridlock will continue. The Senate will not likely change much unless some event changes the dynamics. The last deal was when Biden negotiated the sequester agreement (imperfect but something).

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes Ronkh, pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    If the next President is not willing to deal on issues the gridlock will continue. The Senate will not likely change much unless some event changes the dynamics. The last deal was when Biden negotiated the sequester agreement (imperfect but something).
    Look at where that got us........

Post Thanks / Like

Donald Trump:
    - has gone bankrupt four times and has had to be removed from control of several other companies to keep from bankrupting them.
    - he will sue you for making claims about the state of his wealth. he sued Forbes for 1 billion for claiming he had under 4 billion. he claims 4,6 or 10 billion(depending on the interview) but common estimates are under two.
    - he has almost a billion in "personal" debt.
    - he charged NBC 375,000.00 per episode to appear in his own show. The apprentice.
    - in 2008 he sued a German bank that he owed 640 million to for 330 million and 3 billion in damages for daring to go after him for late payments. He claimed that the world financial crisis was an act of god and they should extend the term of his loan without interest or renegotiation.
    - he sued Scotland in 2011 and lost.
    - he applied for planning and zoning on land he did not own to try and force a family out of their home of 20 years. he then had the entire property fenced off from the outside and sent a bill for the work to the homeowners.

Post Thanks / Like

Its too early in the process. Trump is like the summer lover you had, but not the woman you ended up marrying. You`ll see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Its too early in the process. Trump is like the summer lover you had, but not the woman you ended up marrying. You`ll see.
    Absolutely.

Kasich vs. Webb
    Webb wins.
    You`ll see.

Post Thanks / Like

Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

According to Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) legal policy analyst Jon Feere, who testified before the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in April, between 350,000 and 400,000 children are born annually to an illegal-alien mother residing in the United States — as many as one in ten births nationwide. As of 2010, four out of five children of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. were born here

Read more at: Birthright Citizenship Is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants, and It Has Real Economic Costs | National Review Online

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WhyteWizard View Post
    That`s not what it looked like when I was there in person and even with the construction those business` are still open. In the long run, the subway will be good for the area. This is a picture from 4 days ago. Google union square san francisco and limit the search to the last week.

Did you look up what the tax rates were in the 50s?

Robert

How to solve San Francisco`s homeless pooping problem - SFGate

Post Thanks / Like

Are Rubio and Jindal anchor babies?

Jindal is denying he is an anchor baby. He was born to non-US citizens parents in this country who legally entered the country. His mother was 3 months pregnant.

Rubio was also born in the US to legal immigrants (not US Citizens) parents as well.

In both f the above cases the parents established citizenship through the legal proces but Jindal and Rubio were citizens by birthright.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Trump 2016

Lolz. I was in SF a while ago. Only city I`ve been to where they have pay toilets on the street. I think it was like 50¢ per period of time or something.

So, I had to take a leak. No vacancies. I`m waiting. I was somewhere around the Tenderloin. Pretty disgusting. Needles and hookers everywhere. A lot of bums playing chess. After a while the door just opens if you don`t put in more money IIR. I`m standing there waiting for the thing to vacates with my 50¢ in hand - and then the door automatically opens.

Inside I see some homeless looking dude cleaning his junk in the sink. Dude does not seem to care that the whole street can see him cleaning what looks to be a baby`s arm in the sink, with what looks to be some type of fingernail brush.

Dunno. This type of stuff always happens to me.

SF was the only city I`ve been to I just did not like.

Don`t look too bad:

The reality:

Prolly OK if your just going to pee on the floor and don`t touch anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Are Rubio and Jindal anchor babies?

Jindal is denying he is an anchor baby. He was born to non-US citizens parents in this country who legally entered the country. His mother was 3 months pregnant.

Rubio was also born in the US to legal immigrants (not US Citizens) parents as well.

In both f the above cases the parents established citizenship through the legal proces but Jindal and Rubio were citizens by birthright.

Dunno. But kinda liking Rubio

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Lolz. I was in SF a while ago. Only city I`ve been to where they have pay toilets on the street. I think it was like 50¢ per period of time or something.

So, I had to take a leak. No vacancies. I`m waiting. I was somewhere around the Tenderloin. Pretty disgusting. Needles and hookers everywhere. A lot of bums playing chess. After a while the door just opens if you don`t put in more money IIR. I`m standing there waiting for the thing to vacates with my 50¢ in hand - and then the door automatically opens.

Inside I see some homeless looking dude cleaning his junk in the sink. Dude does not seem to care that the whole street can see him cleaning what looks to be a baby`s arm in the sink, with what looks to be some type of fingernail brush.

Dunno. This type of stuff always happens to me.

SF was the only city I`ve been to I just did not like.

Don`t look too bad:

The reality:

Prolly OK if your just going to pee on the floor and don`t touch anything.
    wow !!

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information