Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leading The Way!

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Clinton has to defend him no matter what. But, you think Carson is going to be any better? His own advisers admit they have trouble explaining complex issues to him such as the middle east. Republicans claimed Obama was not qualified yet one of their front runners is even less qualified. It guess the rules change with the wind.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Clinton has to defend him no matter what. But, you think Carson is going to be any better? His own advisers admit they have trouble explaining complex issues to him such as the middle east. Republicans claimed Obama was not qualified yet one of their front runners is even less qualified. It guess the rules change with the wind.
    No Al. You`re defining it. Hillary is the heir apparent to the democratic coronation, there still is a long battle for the republican nomination.

Unless I read it wrong, the operative phrase in your post is "one of the front runners".
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Clinton has to defend him no matter what.
    If I were Hillary, I`d distance myself as far as I could. But that would probably piss O off, and he`d let the Justice Dept do what they should about her.......
    Likes Stokdgs, tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think she is trapped somewhat because she was secretary of state and cannot distance herself without admitting they have not had success. I just do not think there is an easy military answer. I bet the Joint chiefs agree unless you are willing to spend trillions you will not make that much of a difference but see many just want to do something.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I think she is trapped somewhat because she was secretary of state and cannot distance herself without admitting they have not had success. I just do not think there is an easy military answer. I bet the Joint chiefs agree unless you are willing to spend trillions you will not make that much of a difference but see many just want to do something.
    Well, you are right that they/she was ineffective. But she could always say she had to follow his orders as President. (but my reply would be if you didn`t agree why didn`t you resign?)

As far as our Military command, O has neutered our military. He has gotten rid of about 200 Generals, seeking sycophants and people who agree with him, instead of real experts.

If you look at Syria today, in 10 days Russia has Isis running, we`ve been there for a year, and gotten nothing accomplished except maybe clearing old bomb inventory.

Post Thanks / Like

But, you think Carson is going to be any better? His own advisers admit they have trouble explaining complex issues to him such as the middle east.
    What is it that you reference here, Al?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

ISIS is not running, bombing will not deter them. They know that no one will come through their doors and arrest them. Only boots on the ground will destroy them. That is what the IDF does. Yes, you will have casualties, but you will save the civilian population from attacks such as Paris. The terrorists understand only one way: FORCE
    You must bring the war to them.
    On the political front, I would hare to see Hillary win. Hopefully Trump can get a Cruze or Rubio as running mates. Hillary is just a pure liar. The clinton`s just had to refile their Income taxes because they forgot to tell the IRS that they received $25 millions in foreign governments subsidies.
    Likes Stokdgs, Ronkh, tropicsteve, Junebug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    What is it that you reference here, Al?
    We were discussing leading and no real solutions from the leading candidates on the GOP side other we are not bombing enough or need a no fly zone.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stock51 View Post
    ISIS is not running, bombing will not deter them. They know that no one will come through their doors and arrest them. Only boots on the ground will destroy them. That is what the IDF does. Yes, you will have casualties, but you will save the civilian population from attacks such as Paris. The terrorists understand only one way: FORCE
    You must bring the war to them.
    On the political front, I would hare to see Hillary win. Hopefully Trump can get a Cruze or Rubio as running mates. Hillary is just a pure liar. The clinton`s just had to refile their Income taxes because they forgot to tell the IRS that they received $25 millions in foreign governments subsidies.

I agree with most of your post. I have heard that since they are now getting pounded in Syria, that a lot are headed back to Iraq.

Post Thanks / Like

We were discussing leading and no real solutions from the leading candidates on the GOP side other we are not bombing enough or need a no fly zone.
    Still not making the connection where his advisers acknowledge not being able to make him understand the situation. I`ve obviously missed that part of the conversation.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Still not making the connection where his advisers acknowledge not being able to make him understand the situation. I`ve obviously missed that part of the conversation.
    I think he does understand but he does not want it to be a money and body pit of innocent civilians. There are some people who always want to react to any situation as if we can solve it.

We cannot solve this issue alone. Militarily he feels they have been contained but they had added the external element (France) that we always felt other groups would do. The second we leave it will reform in some new group and a new mess. In Iraq, we made some peace with the Sunni`s to only have the the Iraq govt basically dismantle that.

His local solution is not working (better than arming anyone like McCain wanted) without help from the region (like Saudi Arabia). There are so many factions and they change loyalties at a heartbeat. Should we have more advisers there? Yes. Clinton has more or less said to double down rather saying it is all wrong and essentially propose the same thing?

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

OBAMA is disconnected from the Middle East. He is not the Leader. He is a follower and a isolationist.
    Clinton-just as big liar leftist B... as could be. She won`t share her millions with the poor. She does not consider herself rich, LOL
    So, we are only left with Republicans, let;s see what they come up with.

Post Thanks / Like

Drug dealers must be un-licensed Pharmacists.

Clinton promises never to say ‘illegal immigrants’ again

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hilla...190030383.html

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information