Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cheap find on griots Pfm drying towel

Another seller has them for $8.13 and that includes shipping. I shoulda waited. Lol.
    Likes tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not sure how you guys keep finding these, I`ve been looking all day

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon. Search PFM towels. Look in other sellers.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it`s because I`m on my mobile, but I`m still not seeing it

Post Thanks / Like

The original seller was from Vietnam and the towels are made in Vietnam maybe he got a suitcase full from a relative to help pay for his trip to Colorado.

Post Thanks / Like

Becareful about disputes, Amazon dicked with me pretty hard about my money because they now accept "left at front door" (and their variation) as delivered, and they are going lengths to not do anything about it.

When I disputed with my card company, they told them I never filed a claim with them. HA. I did, 3 times, they told me to wait, twice, and on the third time they told me to go call the police (my job, but should have told me to do so on the first or second attempt to claim), and open a claim with the carrier (their job).

Then they can`t tell the difference between their rear-end and their elbow because one guy told me they refunded me and another told me tough ````. which when I sent to my card company as proof that they dont know what they are doing, they credited me back until Amazon and prove otherwise. Amazon froze my account, which I don`t care personally. They`ve been pissing me off with this ````. Wasted a solid 8 hours between days to get this semi sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raymoche View Post
    Becareful about disputes, Amazon dicked with me pretty hard about my money because they now accept "left at front door" (and their variation) as delivered, and they are going lengths to not do anything about it.

When I disputed with my card company, they told them I never filed a claim with them. HA. I did, 3 times, they told me to wait, twice, and on the third time they told me to go call the police (my job, but should have told me to do so on the first or second attempt to claim), and open a claim with the carrier (their job).

Then they can`t tell the difference between their rear-end and their elbow because one guy told me they refunded me and another told me tough ````. which when I sent to my card company as proof that they dont know what they are doing, they credited me back until Amazon and prove otherwise. Amazon froze my account, which I don`t care personally. They`ve been pissing me off with this ````. Wasted a solid 8 hours between days to get this semi sorted out.
    Just curious, how much money was in dispute? I ask because I wonder if they have a threshold.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wing Commander View Post
    The original seller was from Vietnam and the towels are made in Vietnam maybe he got a suitcase full from a relative to help pay for his trip to Colorado.
    Where in Colorado?

Post Thanks / Like

North of 300, I can`t see myself paying that money without the merchandise. I`d probably be less upset if it was like under 50, or they were more helpful in getting it sorted out. I ended up buying the product locally since they were not cooperating.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPDetailing View Post
    Just curious, how much money was in dispute? I ask because I wonder if they have a threshold.

Post Thanks / Like

I completely understand and agree with you.
    There`s always a place to draw a line and I would have done the same as you.
    It`s too bad that companies, sometimes, feel they can just make any rule they want without regard to other considerations--like fairness and proper treatment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post
    Where in Colorado?
    It just said seller location Colorado.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I said a update would happen so here is where we are at. As expected going into this the seller did not even ship the items. I had a quick chat session with Amazon and within 2 days they returned the balance to my account. It was a very painless process. You have to do a order cancellation on your own which gives the seller 48 hrs to make contact with a update of your order. After that your good to contact Amazon and they will also attempt to contact the seller and if no return within 24 hrs you get the refund.

I use Amazon gift cards when I purchase 3rd party on Amazon as the refund if needed is super quick. Now I will buy my usual rag company towels with my gift card. Hope everyone else has had good luck getting their orders in

Post Thanks / Like

I`m still waiting for mine. Supposedly they were shipped on 20 March and were supposed to arrive 28 March, now they are saying 1 April. I do have a tracking number. Fingers crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

on 3-25 i got this email from amazon ref. my order: " We are writing to let you know that shipment of the following order has not been confirmed by the seller within the expected timeframe:

ORDER DETAILS

Order ID:

Merchant name: Shop Peces

Item(s) to ship:

Name: Griot`s Garage PFM Terry Weave Drying Towel

Qty: 3 ASIN/ISBN: B01EJWVM56

Because shipment of this order has not yet been confirmed by the seller, your credit card has not been charged and we are not able to provide you with shipment details.

If you would like to ask Shop Peces for more information about the status of this order, including the expected ship date, you may contact them directly.

Thanks for shopping on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com Customer Service

http://www.amazon.com

==================================================

SAFE SHOPPING TIPS

==================================================

Amazon.com works hard to protect our customers. For your safety, when placing orders with sellers other than Amazon.com:

* Always place your orders directly through the Amazon.com shopping cart using Amazon Payments.

* NEVER SEND MONEY DIRECTLY TO SELLERS THROUGH WIRE TRANSFERS OR CHECKS. Such transactions are not covered by our A-to-z Guarantee.

* Be wary of e-mails that request direct payments, request payment to international locations, or ask for personal information. Amazon.com will never ask you to pay for a Marketplace transaction outside our shopping cart, or to confirm personal information, such as a credit card number or password, using an e-mail. "

I emailed the seller through amazon: "these items were ordered from you, where are they or are you a scam business?"
    needless to say, the business did not respond.

the good thing is, amazon stands behind purchases (or attempted purchases) through their website, and i`ve never had a problem with amazon with any purchase or refund.. my credit card was not charged for this order attempt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`m still waiting for mine. Supposedly they were shipped on 20 March and were supposed to arrive 28 March, now they are saying 1 April. I do have a tracking number. Fingers crossed.
    Did you recieve it yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information