Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got My New MF Towels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxx89 View Post
    I meant dry me a river. Lol. Anyways, I think that your heart was in the right place, but you could have gotten more for your money with a dozen or so 420gsm 16x16s and using the gary dean wash method, since your goal minimal time spent keeping off accumulating dust/dirt.
    I don`t do rinse less washes, but I recently bought several of the 420 spectrum towels in different colors for polish and lsp removal and a couple of Everest for final wipedown. I use Costco 320gsm for wheels and door sills etc, and I have like 5 dry me a river (16x24) for drying.
    That`s just me man. You do you. Oh and that drying rack is awesome. I wish it was feasible for me but Florida is just too damn humid to air dry anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $10 on that drying rack at Wally World!!! I would do the Gary Dean, but I am actually shooting for less time than that, I am talking about saturating a panel with quick detailer, wiping off dirt lifted off by QD, and then duffing the QD dry with another MF. Something done every day or two. The only difference between a regular quick detail and my plan, is that a QD is used with light dust and dirt and a ~600-800GSM cloth, my QD will require a lot more product to wet the panel, then use the 1100 GSM to pick everything up. Yes there will be a little bit more dirt being picked up, but there are also a lot more fibers and room to catch the dirt.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got My New MF Towels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those blue Korean glass towels look like what I bought from Towel Pros. ( green thin ribbed glass towel)

Take a look at the video below. I tried just spraying and wiping with one towel, until I used his 2 towel method and can`t believe the results.
    My wife did a curio cabinet with glass panels and I got scolded for not telling her sooner.
    Not one smudge on the glass. I never have to go back and redo interior or exterior windows.

https://youtu.be/Bi-LD27Y2jg
    Likes Silento liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    Those blue Korean glass towels look like what I bought from Towel Pros. ( green thin ribbed glass towel)

Take a look at the video below. I tried just spraying and wiping with one towel, until I used his 2 towel method and can`t believe the results.
    My wife did a curio cabinet with glass panels and I got scolded for not telling her sooner.
    Not one smudge on the glass. I never have to go back and redo interior or exterior windows.

For all of the towels, I did fair amounts of research, but I`ve seen the blue window`s used before. The Rag Co. had a green version but with less GSM, I`m pretty confident that these should work wonders on my bugged up windshield, did I mention that every single bug in the state of Texas happens to meet my windshield on my drive home and back to school?

Post Thanks / Like

The Eagles are great for waterless washes too. I have 12 of them and use all of them each wash.

Post Thanks / Like

This morning I was able to do a few test spots with my QD and Speed wax using the Everest 800, HOLY COW, where has this been all my life? I`ll post a pic later today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    This morning I was able to do a few test spots with my QD and Speed wax using the Everest 800, HOLY COW, where has this been all my life? I`ll post a pic later today.
    800`s are just right the 1100`s are to much.

Post Thanks / Like

What detergent(s) are you going to be using?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBzPTGT View Post
    What detergent(s) are you going to be using?
    I have some generic, no color added, no softener added, no frills, plain jane laundry detergent and some distilled white vinegar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post

I want 100 of these

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Rag Company is the only place I buy my 100% korean MF and WW towels. I don`t even bother looking what others are available
    Likes Tpr1634 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have just started and had a bunch of Adam`s (which i love btw so i`m not knocking them), but tried out Rag company. They were a lot cheaper on Rag Company and so I`ve bought about 5 each of the Blue and Orange Edgeless and will be buying 5 more of the Everest 800 and maybe 2 or 3 of the 1100`s... I like them a lot.. tested each of them with a cd for the scratch test. They have a different feel from the Adam`s towels... i understand they used to be same towels, but they have a definite difference now... both are very soft, however the Adam`s are a bit more "plush".. The Rag Company are much cheaper and shipping is incredibly fast.

Post Thanks / Like

just wanted to say i love your drying idea

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Need more towels.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve picked up more WW`s, blue windows, and edgeless from The Rag Co. The edgeless are my new favorite multipurpose, they are soooo nice.

Thanks for the compliment on the drying rack, I find that it works fantastically.

Post Thanks / Like

Those towels have more loft than the pillow I sleep on. Awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information