Post Thanks / Like

Review: Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax

Product Review: Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax
    Pinnacle Signature Series Carnauba Wax II

Description: (Taken from Autopia`s website)

Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax is the wax of enthusiasts who desire a warm, wet-looking shine on all paint colors and types. Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax combines “Ivory” Brazilian Carnauba with fruit oils and liquid crystal polymers to infuse your paint work with a bright, wet, highly reflective shine that shimmers across the paint. It is Pinnacle`s signature look, regardless of paint color. It is a shine with out equal.

Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax is hand crafted with “Ivory” Brazilian Carnauba. “Ivory” Carnauba is created when the highest grade of natural carnauba, Brazilian T1 one, is refined to remove impurities. The result is a pure wax that creates a liquid shine while remaining crystal clear. Pinnacle Signature Series II is then hand crafted with natural fruit oils that wet the paint. To increase shine and durability, specially sourced liquid crystal polymers are added. This unique wax is carefully blended and cooked to precise standards. Each jar of Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax is hand poured and allowed to cool in a controlled environment.

The combination of refined “Ivory” carnauba, fruit oils, and liquid crystal polymers creates a wax that benefits all paint colors. The result is Pinnacle Signature Series II saturates all colors with a brilliant shine that dances across all paint colors and looks stunning in all light settings. It is a glossy, wet finish that can only be created by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.

The scent of natural fruit oils is immediately noticeable as you open your jar of Signature Series II. This soft paste wax is best applied with the soft, included foam applicator. As you swipe the applicator over the wax you will see it melt on the pad. Now massage Pinnacle Signature Series II onto your paint a section at a time. It will melt into the paint. Using the supplied microfiber cloth, buff the section clean while Signature Series II is still wet. Repeat until your automobile radiates with bright, highly reflective shine.

For the absolute best results, gently wash your automobile with Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo and dry carefully. Use the extremely fine Pinnacle Ultra-Poly Clay to remove any foreign contamination from your paint work, restoring it`s original luster and leaving it perfectly smooth. Finish preparing your paint with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. Apply Pinnacle Signature Series II by hand, massaging into the paint and removing, a section at a time.

Note: Pinnacle Signature Series II does not contain cleaning agents or harsh solvents. It can be a layered for more shine and will not stain trim.

Price:

$49.99 for a 8oz jar.

Introduction:

I didn`t really plan on doing a review for this product. I planned on using this wax after I washed my wife`s car today. It was my first time using it so I didn`t know what to expect or how well it will work. I just heard great things about this wax so I was very excited to give it a go. Because of this, please excuse my lack of pictures.

Opinions and Observations:

As the product description said, the wax is based from yellow carnauba wax and the color of the wax matches the description as shown:

When using this wax, your applicator pad doesn`t turn to a different color like Fuzion or BlackICE. The product transferred to the foam applicator pad is whitish yellow, which is similar to your traditional paste waxes. This is a picture of my foam applicator pad after use:

Now let`s talk about application and removal. The wax is a hard type of wax so the texture looks very hard and dry. But as you rub your foam applicator pad against the wax, you can literally see the wax become moist and start to melt. Just a little wiggle of the pad inside the jar will transfer adequate product to the applicator pad that can do at least 2 panels. This wax applies like butter. It was sooooo easy and it spreads like no other. A little goes a very long way - it means you won`t be using a lot of wax per vehicle and a jar will last you a very long time. While covering the first panel, I knew that I would love this wax and use it often. This is a WOWO type of wax so there`s no need to let the wax dry. You can apply the wax to a panel and remove it immediately. I tried this method and letting the wax dry and cure for about 10 minutes. Removal of the wax was a breeze with both methods. I prefer to let the wax dry a little bit because I think it makes a better bond to the paint but that`s just my belief.

This wax has a very pleasant smell which makes wax application a good experience.

I can`t really comment on this wax`s durability because I need to wait do form an opinion about it. I`ll try to report back regarding this subject but I`m not really sure if my results will be dependable because I use a lot of QD/WW/spray waxes to clean up my car. But I won`t doubt that this wax will have good durability because it contains polymers in it.

Now let`s talk about the look and shine. This wax produced a very crisp and deep shine. It made our black car look very reflective and shiny. My jaw literally dropped to the floor when I pulled the car out of the sun. I`ll let the pictures do the talking:

Look at that awesome reflection!!!!

This wax also made the surface very smooth and slick, which is normal for all LSPs.

Conclusion:

This is a great wax and an good value for your money. It applies very easily and removal is a piece of cake. Waxing your car will not feel like work at all. It will also make your paint shine with great reflections to boot. All these reasons made me extremely happy and excited enough to do a review. If you don`t have this wax yet, you need to go to AG`s website right now and add it to your cart. Forget all the expensive waxes like Fuzion, Souveran, BlackICE, etc for the moment. You can`t beat how well this wax works for the price.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax

Great review man. This wax is a gem and for the price its hard to beat.
    2014 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech
    2014 Acura MDX

Post Thanks / Like

easy on, easy off, and great results. thanks for your review.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words, Dhaval and Steve.

It`s really hard to do a review of a wax. I think words best describe on how great this product is and everyone should really try it.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review, Marc!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review. SigII is one of the BEST smelling scents in the world, let alone car waxes...

Post Thanks / Like

Great review Marc. Thanks for sharing !!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review !!

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot guys!!! Means a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

you suck marc lol BALLER WAX!!!!

was it worth all that trouble you went through to get it?

awesome work as always marc, you should prob use it on the FA5

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review!! I really feel this is a must have wax. I`m glad to see you enjoyed it!!

Post Thanks / Like

I`m happy that you put it to good use!

Looks good in the Arizona sun.

Post Thanks / Like

If you like the sensational experience of spreading a quality carnauba wax on paint, you will like SSII wax!
    Nice review!
    Hello!
    My name is Dennis!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again everyone!! I`m extremely happy to hear people are enjoying this review. I hope it helps others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    I`m happy that you put it to good use!

Looks good in the Arizona sun.
    Thanks again for your generosity Mr. Gloss!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice write up! I find myself going into my closet, opening my SSII and taking a big `ol whiff every now and again. I have to agree with your conclusions. SSII is an absolute joy to work with!!!!!!!

Thread Information