Post Thanks / Like

Malco Car Care Products

Has anybody ever used any products from a company named MALCO I used their glaze named Plum Crazy and a polish named Flash. The glaze was hard to get off but the flash worked pretty well. If you used it before I just wanna know your opinion on their stuff and how it compares to other stuff out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use their APC Pink Thunder and Red something. Both work really well. I also use thier Vinyl, Plastic and rubber cleaner which also works well. I think they are proffessional products

South Atlanta Details AtlantaBoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use Malco`s "Rapid Cut", it is like smurf blue and a excellent leveler/cleaner. Malco`s "Flash Wax" is great for the tight wads.........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Malco Car Care Products

I was going to ask the same question. I was at a local dealer and they sell Malco. I was wondering who uses it and which of there products they like/don`t like and why. I have a friend that loves flash and rejuvenator. I know he used them a lot on his car. The dealer said the flash was good for someone that was cheap or did thier car a lot. Thanks for any info you can give.

James

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I just signed up yesterday and saw you asking about Malco. I have a friend that uses it (the pink stuff) on his 2002 motorcycle and it shines better than my 2006. He said he bought it in Halifax when he lived there but not sure where he got it.I would be interested in where you get the product in Halifax as I could drive there as I live near in Moncton NB. Thanking you in advance Naaman

Post Thanks / Like

Naaman. Let me be the first to welcome you to AF! I noticed this is your first post, and this thread is super old. Idk if these guys are around anymore. I`m sure you could get some more info from the manufacturers website. :

Post Thanks / Like

<P>Thanks for the info, I never noticed the date before you mentioned it to me on that posting I was looking at. Thanks again</P>

Post Thanks / Like

Their Showroom Shine is one of the all time great quick detail sprays that no one has ever heard of. Really an excellent product, superb on gel coat also.

IOWA BOY
    Post Thanks / Like

They have some darn good products. They also deliver or go past most shops around here. I havnt purchased fromthem in several years as I have went straight to Poorboys product lineup. Malcos bog off works wonderfully. As for car wash products they have several. I used to use the strongest rated product they have, I also have their wash and wax soap. They have a wonderful window clener that you dilute with watr, its called pink mist. My wife really likes that. They also have an aresol can a product called Perfect 10, which we used on vents and other plastics. Just look up their website and coose some product you might want to buy. The route giuy around here sold me a sample of sealant once and I ended up buyimg the whole gallon a couple months later. Just catch or call the route guy somewhere and go from there. The more they sell the more they make.

Post Thanks / Like

IIRC "Strada 1000" is a Malco compound. I had used it several times in the day in combination with the Black Malco Wool pad (at the time made by Edge). That combination was capable of removing extremely heavy defects (and perhaps stalling the Earth`s rotation). Way too aggressive for normal and most OEM paints, but great for removing heavy defects.

Post Thanks / Like

Their complete wheel cleaner works great. Spray Wax is ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Malco Car Care Products

Thanks for the info as soon as I can find a supplier here in Canada I`ll get some of their products. I sent a note to them on their web page asking of a dealer near and have had no reply yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks again

Thread Information