Post Thanks / Like

Gtech EXO + Master Blaster =

FASTEST WASH AND DRY EVER!

I washed my car for the first time since applying EXO and the dirt litterally get washed away just by pre rinsing the car. It left the surface so clean and slick I almost did not wash the car but I already mixed up the soap and water. LOL

Seriously it was so clean. I washed it anyway and when I was done the water really runs off the car without sheeting it off.

I used the Master Blaster dual motor unit to dry and it was the easiest I have ever dried my car.

NO video or pictures but I would say the whole process took less time than dragging out the equipment and cleaning up at the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gtech EXO + Master Blaster =

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    FASTEST WASH AND DRY EVER!

I washed my car for the first time since applying EXO and the dirt litterally get washed away just by pre rinsing the car. It left the surface so clean and slick I almost did not wash the car but I already mixed up the soap and water. LOL

Seriously it was so clean. I washed it anyway and when I was done the water really runs off the car without sheeting it off.

I used the Master Blaster dual motor unit to dry and it was the easiest I have ever dried my car.

NO video or pictures but I would say the whole process took less time than dragging out the equipment and cleaning up at the end.
    This is EXO1 or EXO2?

Post Thanks / Like

Todd,

I have one car wearng a fresh coat of the EXO v1 and another wearing a 1 week older application of EXO v2.

I see them performing equally well at the moment in terms of wash/dry easy and gloss although I much prefer the aerosol application. Using makeup pads to coat a large surface is not much fun at all.

Just a quick tip I did pick up using the EXO v2. I had a hard time seeing the high spots (if any) on the pearl white car. When I went around the 2nd time I did find 2 and I was able to level them by applying more EXO to a makeup pad and scrubbing them out and essentially re-leveling them. This was inside a hour. They would not wipe off with just a MF towels at that point.

I loved the EXO v1 on my car last year but sadly that car was desatroyed in the huricane. For the Months it was on the car it was a great performer all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    This is EXO1 or EXO2?

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the EXO v1 on my car last year but sadly that car was desatroyed inteh huricane. For the Months it was on the car it was a great performer all around.
    Sore subject question.....

But how did it look after hurricane left? Did it sheet clean?

Sorry, just had to ask
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

When the car was towed away it was beading like mad.

The EXO v1 was performing great. I think I was on from about July-Mid September when the storm it. I actually cleaned up the car, got it running and Geico said to park it because the salt water wouild destroy the electrical system and possible cause and accident so they totaled it. The car was a 2012 M37X and I replaced it with a 2013 M37X Sport. Same exteror color Moonlight white (Pearl white)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Sore subject question.....

But how did it look after hurricane left? Did it sheet clean?

Sorry, just had to ask

Post Thanks / Like

So it will show up somewhere in Alabama somewhere for sale
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Whoever gets it will be impressed with how clean it is and nice it beads until the air bag goes off when they hit a bump. From what I understand many of the cars are still sitting on a closed Gruman air strip in Calverton LI. I know someone who stupidly purchased a flooded 7 series BMW to fix up.

He picked it up out there to restore and referbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    So it will show up somewhere in Alabama somewhere for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Whoever gets it will be impressed with how clean it is and nice it beads until the air bag goes off when they hit a bump. From what I understand many of the cars are still sitting on a closed Gruman air strip in Calverton LI. I know someone who stupidly purchased a flooded 7 series BMW to fix up.
    He picked it up out there to restore and referbish.
    bad news, it`ll cost a fortune to fix the electronics in it

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear, I do alot of cars with EXO V1 and V2. The water sheeting and water beading are the same but the application and cure time is quite different. V1 is quicker but the cure time is much longer before it leaves the shop and V2 takes longer but cure time is dramatically shorter.

Post Thanks / Like

If they made v2 in a aerosol it would be a clear winner. I think the issue is that aerosols are harder to ship internationally amd this stuff is not made in the usa.
    Domyoumise a make up pad or a CQuartz type applicator (silky /suade mf and rubber block)
    In Amy case I really like to results and hope to see some extended durability over traditional sealants. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflectiveauto View Post
    Great to hear, I do alot of cars with EXO V1 and V2. The water sheeting and water beading are the same but the application and cure time is quite different. V1 is quicker but the cure time is much longer before it leaves the shop and V2 takes longer but cure time is dramatically shorter.

Post Thanks / Like

Please keep us (me!) updated on the differences between V1 and V2 as time goes by. Very cool!

Post Thanks / Like

My pleasure, one NY winter test on the way, although it was 78 and sunny in the city today!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Please keep us (me!) updated on the differences between V1 and V2 as time goes by. Very cool!

Thread Information