Post Thanks / Like

Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Corrosion Technologies Corporation, the brains behind some of the most innovative and advanced car and marine care products, has been a common name across Corvette forums all over the world and for good reason; Rejex Paint Sealant. Rejex Paint Sealant, by Corrosion Technologies Corporation, provides an ultra-thin polymer coating on every surface that it`s applied to. When you apply Rejex to your Corvette, or any other vehicle for that matter, virtually nothing can stick to the surface. Bugs and other contaminants are easily washed away. Rejex Paint Sealant rejects harmful UV rays too, keeping your vehicle`s delicate finish looking new for years to come.

To ensure maximum bonding of Rejex Paint Sealant, the surface that it`s being applied to needs to be squeaky clean. Wash the vehicle, clay if needed, and use a non-abrasive polish before applying Rejex Paint Sealant. I`ve found that Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is one of the most effective non-abrasive polishes available. It deeps cleans painted surfaces, removing below surface contaminants, and best of all it`s as easy to use as a wax.

When applying a non-abrasive polish by hand, use a microfiber or terry cloth applicator. This will provide the most "bite" so the polish can remove contaminants. My applicator of choice is the Indigo Microfiber Applicator. It features a flat weave and a dense foam core so it retains its shape after several uses.

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is designed to be applied thin. Using a circular, overlapping hand motion, thoroughly work the polish into the paint and then buff it off using a clean, soft microfiber towel.

Note: For even better results, apply Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion with a dual-action polisher equipped with a polishing pad.

My towel of choice is the Gold Plush Jr. This towel is super soft and features a thick nap on one side and a flat weave on the other.

After the surface is squeaky clean, Rejex Paint Sealant is ready to be applied. Unlike Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, Rejex Paint Sealant should be applied with a poly foam applicator. Rejex Paint Sealant is non-abrasive so the goal with application is thin, thin, thin!

Apply Rejex Paint Sealant in an overlapping circular motion using no pressure. Let it dry to a haze for about 10-15 minutes before removal.

Note: Want even faster results? Apply Rejex Paint Sealant with a soft foam finishing pad on a dual-action polisher.

Rejex Paint Sealant is effortless to remove.

Don`t stop there! Rejex Paint Sealant can be applied to virtually any surface on your vehicle including...

Glass:

Wheels:

Exhaust tips:

Headlight lenses:

Another unique characteristic of Rejex Paint Sealant is that is has a higher refractive index than most waxes. What does this mean? Although it`s a durable paint sealant, it still provides a deep, wet looking finish, much like a carnauba paste wax.

Pamper your Corvette`s paint with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and then lock in the shine with Rejex Paint Sealant!

Rejex by Corrosion Technologies Corporation

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Nice write up Nick. I mean Stig....

I have never tried Rejex but I have heard it is great on wheels and I know a lot of Vette owners love it as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Rejex is a great paint sealant. It leaves the paint extremely slick, bugs and residue just slide off. Nice review Stig!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    Nice write up Nick. I mean Stig....

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Rejex is a great paint sealant. It leaves the paint extremely slick, bugs and residue just slide off. Nice review Stig!
    I think I might top it with Blackfire Midnight Sun tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Would Midnight Sun even stick to it?
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver

Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

I used Rejex for years...on boat, car, wheels, etc...worked great - but got sick of the buff off and dust....it gets everywhere...I like the Blackfire and Ultima WOWA products better now....
    Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Post Thanks / Like

i tend to forget how good this stuff is. when i do remember and use it it rocks. i bought a case of it back then. just too many products everywhere to use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT View Post
    Would Midnight Sun even stick to it?
    Yes, but the durability won`t be the same as if I used Midnight Sun as the stand-alone LSP.

Thread Information