Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel Aqua (soap) Review

*New foruma now with unique 20% carnauba gel paste* *Ph neutral shampoo forumula*
    *Secret blend of Indian nourishing oils* *Fascinating rich colour gloss*
    *Containks no alkaline or acidic components* *Highly effective, super concentrated shampoo*
    *Nourishes, conditions and protects* *Fast and easy rinse- NO FILMS*

*Polish Angel AQUA is a nourishing combination of rich conditioning foam and luxurious fragrances. Specifically blended polymers ensure the smoothest and safest wash without causing any scratches on even the most sensitive finishes. Your washing mitt will glide heavenly over the paint surface. Due to it’s pH neutral formula and lipid extracts the vehicles sealing layer will be protected from stripping, leaving the paintwork with an increase depth of gloss and tremendously smooth and reflective surface.*

Poured hose water into bucket first (a little less than 2.5 gals) and then 1 oz of Aqua, mixed, then activated with hose…not much foaming at all..possibly even less than when one puts a hose to n914 rw is what I thought.

Aqua smells good but not as good as glissante and not as good as flake (which smells of heaven) IMO of course.
    There didn’t appear to be any chucks or any noticeable “gel” in there but it did seem to work well as a soap. Kind of feels like you’re using a RW and then hosing it off.

Left no film that’s for sure and rinsed off effortlessly just like glissante does.
    The look, well it’s hard to tell since it was so overcast this morning but I will check out my car at lunch if there is more sun (weatherman says it’s supposed to clear up later today) but It definitely had a ‘nuba glow to it.

Car was patted dry with soft micros and drying towels and I used different wrags with the Aqua solution on my wheels and plastic trim

Final thoughts relative to manufacturer claims:
    My wash wedge did kind of glide heavenly over the paint, no joke. The surface dried effortlessly almost as if I was using a drying aid. Rinses very clean, no filmy residue. Not much suds but they never advertised it as such. Smell is good but nothing spectacular like their other offerings for car wash soap.

Price: 200ml is 29.95
    30ml per wash- its not cheap, like $4.49 a wash bucket if my math is right

(I did two challengers with one 30ml mixed bucket)

I could get away with half of that for my SRT since it’s smaller as I had almost a little over a gallon of the wash solution left. I actually used the leftover wash solution to wash another challenger the next day..

speaking of that after using it on a vehicle that has not been given an ounce of lsp since Feb of 2016 when it last came to my garage, it even added significant gloss to that vehicle relative to what I had seen before...this is some serious gloss adding shampoo, but it doesn`t foam much at all and is not your traditional wash type solution from my esperience
    would I buy more of it? jury is still out....it did gloss the hell out of both the challengers I washed it with

8am heavily overcast pics

Brandt K.
    Likes Angus, Ronkh, trashmanssd, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel Aqua (soap) Review

Need to see sun pics.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting product, at that price per bucket you would definitely want use gamma seal bucket to try and reuse it and make sure you clean your wash media really well in your second bucket maybe add a third bucket keep the wash bucket spotless. I am starting to get confused by all the Polish Angel stuff they use a lot of weird names and seem to have a ton of detail/gloss enhancing/sealant/wax sprays that all overlap.
    Likes SGM2008 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I am starting to get confused by all the Polish Angel stuff they use a look of weird names and seem to have a ton of detail/gloss enhancing/sealant/wax sprays that all overlap.
    they really don`t have that many products...they are all actually different...I could describe the differences in each of the products I have personally used and I still have several on my shelf I have yet to even open

IMO, PA`s diversity and potential for said overlap is quite pale in comparison to something like CG who has like three different matte sprays/detailers, lol and 25 bazillion soaps...and all of them tell you they are the best thing since sliced bread

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Need to see sun pics.

we were waiting ALL day for that small amount of sun you saw on the hellcat
    my car got dirty sitting outside, i`d have to use the soap again to get "sun shots" assuming we ever got sun- rain all week forecasted

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    I can tell you with my trained eye...it added Gloss
    especially on the hellcat

worth the money?
    completely subjective

this is not a for profit buy

Brandt K.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

(Noting that no, I haven`t forgotten how different the rules are when doing old-school single stage...)

Heh heh, if [some other maker] talked about their shampoo "nourishing the paint" they`d be the target of some rude comments!

Sorry, couldn`t resist...

512Detail- But seriously, I did enjoy reading about the stuff even though it`s clearly not intended for guys like Yours Truly. Any idea how well it`d clean a significantly dirty vehicle?
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    (Noting that no, I haven`t forgotten how different the rules are when doing old-school single stage...)

Heh heh, if [some other maker] talked about their shampoo "nourishing the paint" they`d be the target of some rude comments!

Sorry, couldn`t resist...

512Detail- But seriously, I did enjoy reading about the stuff even though it`s clearly not intended for guys like Yours Truly. Any idea how well it`d clean a significantly dirty vehicle?
    Even the old paint, Ron K says that megs #7 cant nourish paint and rejuvenate it or whatever is said.

The only product that supposedly can improve the quality of paint is OCW, that Ive been aware of.

Hand Crafted marketing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Any idea how well it`d clean a significantly dirty vehicle?
    not a clue.. but once I find out I will post up again...probably won`t be using this on any "dirty" vehicles since it doesn`t sud up much it kind of scares me

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    Even the old paint, Ron K says that megs #7 cant nourish paint and rejuvenate it or whatever is said.

The only product that supposedly can improve the quality of paint is OCW, that Ive been aware of.

Hand Crafted marketing.
    nourishing indian oils? come on! hahah

it`s what your paint craves!

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

you guys find me another car wash soap containing 20% nuba paste or gel and I"ll buy it and compare the two

I wonder what the % nuba is in some of the leading "wax" soaps.... I`m not even sure if that is supposed to be impressive but it sounds like it should be

Brandt K.

Thread Information