Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I`ve got PB on my side, wish me luck! (The Van)

thanks for the write up and nice work... I`m sure the Little Green Machine was gasping when you were finished ... I don`t know if 9 hrs or 90 hrs would help that storage area ...

if it was a regular client of mine and they were keeping the vehicle, i would probably recommend getting new carpet there .. Not even sure an industrial machine could have brought it back completely.

Glad the rest of it came out
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    thanks for the write up and nice work... I`m sure the Little Green Machine was gasping when you were finished ... I don`t know if 9 hrs or 90 hrs would help that storage area ...

if it was a regular client of mine and they were keeping the vehicle, i would probably recommend getting new carpet there .. Not even sure an industrial machine could have brought it back completely.

Glad the rest of it came out

Yes, both the Rigid and the Little Green ran for about 7 hours, straight. The extractor fluid by itself, worked wonderfully on the seats. In running out of time/having so much to do, I didn`t get pics but thats okay because the customer will be coming back next weekend so that I can finish a few little odds and ends. An industrial machine would have made quite an improvement as far as lifting the dirt, actual staining may be a different story.

And for everyone else: Poorboys World Bio-Degradable All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser is one heck of a product. I recommend that every has at least one 32oz bottle on their shelf, it`s that good.

Post Thanks / Like

Did they say what the crud was?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    And for everyone else: Poorboys World Bio-Degradable All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser is one heck of a product. I recommend that every has at least one 32oz bottle on their shelf, it`s that good.

as jtford said do you have any idea what it was? If it is non-organic, I would soak it with APC and let it sit for a few hours or even overnight ... yes, APC is quite a product

Post Thanks / Like

The mytee spider is wonderful. And even tho I like pb enzyme for odor and surface stains I haven`t had much luck for deeper stains. I have detail kings extractor soap I use 1:4 in a bottle that I douse the carpet and scrub with a tuff shine tire brush for deep stains. I wanna get some pb carpet shampoo to try, and some stains just won`t come out. But on the top side good job it does look better.

My bissell has been sitting idle since I got a spyder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Stains are just that: STAINS! It almost looks like some type of grease or oil stains, and those are, indeed, impossible to remove once "permanently imbedded" into any type of cloth or carpet fibers. Almost like trying to remove the dye coloring from a fiber.

Anyway, it looks better than it was. I think many detailing hobbyist/weekend warriors can relate to having to clean a highly-neglected van or SUV of friend or family member and the amount of work it takes, especially if you do not have "professional" cleaning equipment, like a high-end steamer or extractor. Not that it cannot be done, or than a dramatic improvement can be made on the interior, BUT it may not look like as "clean" as someone who does have and use said equipment.

Sometimes finding the correct car-care cleaning chemicals can make all the difference in the world as far as achieving desired results along with the time-and-effort spent (AKA, elbow grease) in doing so. Thanks for sharing your work experience and photos. You are to be commended (and paid well, hopefully) for your efforts.
    GB detailer
    Likes Poorboy, Civicclutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Stains are just that: STAINS!

AMEN !!

For miracles please take two steps to the left

Likes 65chevy liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information