Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire TP&S + Black Ice : Review

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal

"BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal is an all-in-one polish and paint sealant that delivers a smooth shine in one quick step. This is a timesaver that will save your paint finish. A combination of cleaners, polishing agents, and Wet Diamond polymers gives any paint finish instant shine and lasting protection. See what you can accomplish in just one step with BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal!

This is the perfect product for daily drivers. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal delivers an attractive gloss and the appearance of smooth, clean paint in far less time than a complete three-step detailing process. Total Polish & Seal is designed to provide the shine you want and protection your vehicle needs in a practical, easy-to-use product.

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal is a light swirl remover, pre-wax cleanser and paint sealant all in one! A lot of one-step cleaner waxes clean the paint, but few have the ability to remove mild swirls. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal can! Mild polishing agents remove fine swirls and minimize the appearance of imperfections. Cleaners remove wax buildup and surface contamination. At the same time, the unique Wet Diamond tri-polymer system cross-links across the paint to form a barrier against UV rays, moisture, and dirt. All you have to do is apply BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal and buff it off! Wet Diamond shine in one step!

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal is designed for easy application by hand or polisher. This unique formula can be buffed until it disappears. There is little or no dust and clean-up is easy. These are just more ways BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal saves you time.

Saving time is important but real performance is essential. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal passes the test with a smooth shine and excellent paint protection in one simple step.

Directions:

Work out of direct sunlight. Apply a circle of Total Polish & Seal onto a foam polishing/finishing pad. With the polisher turned off, spread the product over a 2 sq. ft. area of paint. Set the speed to 5 and work the product over the area. Continue to polish until product disappears. It does not require buffing. To apply by hand, use a clean foam applicator to work Total Polish & Seal into the paint until it disappears. "

SPECIAL DEAL BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

"BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax is the next generation of premium car wax. The perfect blend of refined ivory carnauba wax, purified montan wax and BLACKFIRE`s Wet Diamond Polymer System, BlackICE creates a glistening shine across dark-colored paints. Not just a beauty wax, BlackICE offers extreme water beading and environmental protection for your automobile`s paint with outstanding durability. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax can be applied on top of any BLACKFIRE paint sealant or by itself. Anyway you choose to apply it, your dark-colored paint will reflect with a liquified shine!
    If you demand the best performance and stunning looks on your black or dark-colored automobile, this is the wax for you. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax doesn`t just push the limits of premium wax performance -It explodes through them! BlackICE combines nature`s best waxes with Wet Diamond Polymers to impart a wet, deep and highly reflective shine on all paint colors. This fusion of ingredients creates a hard shell of protection that offers outstanding durability, even in the torturous-tropical climate of South Florida.
    Traditional carnauba car waxes offer great looks, at first. Often their reflective shine will fade faster then the protection they offer. This is because the glossy oils that give the wax its beauty quickly depart. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax features premium ivory carnauba wax that is blended with purified montan wax and synthetic polymers, not wetting oils, to create a super-wet shine that lasts. The carnauba wax used in BlackICE is BLACKFIRE`s carefully-selected Brazilian T1 grade carnauba that has been refined into a bright white powder known as ivory carnauba. It is the highest grade of carnauba wax that exists.

Montan wax has been used in car waxes for centuries. This brittle mineral wax is often dark brown to light yellow in color, while offering several benefits when used to protect paint. This naturally-colored wax increases the reflectivity of the surface while providing high levels of water beading. The montan wax used in BlackICE is carefully purified to remove any impurities without disturbing the color. This gives BlackICE the a unique texture and deep black color, without the use of dyes. These pure ingredients create deep reflections that shimmer under a blanket of clarity. This head-turning shine will continue to draw admiring glances, and uncontrollable stares, long after it has been applied.

BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax produces tight water beadingIn order to create a premium paste wax that ignores the limitations of other waxes, BLACKFIRE fortified BlackICE with Wet Diamond Polymers. BLACKFIRE`s Wet Diamond Polymers are an unique combination of three synthetic polymers from around the world. Each has been carefully selected to protect paint and create a rich shine. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax has been tested to last for 4-to-5 months when driving daily in Florida`s tough climate. BlackICE provides outstanding protection against acid rain, bird bombs, bug splatter, and environmental fallout. Excellent water repellency offers outstandingly tight water beads that roll away from the paint. BLACKFIRE BlackICE utilizes the best features of each ingredient, then makes them better through synergistic excellence."

long story short I introduced some moderate marring on my paint

i was glazing and waxing it but it was still there, and driving me mad

I didn`t know what I wanted to use but I knew I wantedvto finish it with Black Ice, so I decidedvto try my Total Polish n Seal

the marring I added to my car was only on the sides, not on roof or trunk or hood, so I did not polish all the PA stuff on there off, nor top them (except for trunk lid)

2bm wash, ferrex on side, rewash, poorboys clay

(i only did decon on passenger side, will get drivers side cleaned/polished soon)

applied via duetto and yellow rupes pad
    speed 4, light pressure

this is what i was trying to get rid of

tps solo

waited an hour and topped side with black ice, twice

just black ice on trunk lid

830am not much sun

thoughts on TPS
    doesnt ecaxtly buff clear but its really close
    a breeze to apply and remove indeed
    leaves a nice slick surface, sealant slick
    it surprised me on cutting out almost all of that marring, there is still a faint amount of deeper damage there that I dont want to chase

smells good
    something about that blackfire shine, its nice

no thougts on black ice, well it wipes on easily, looks like shoe polish, wipes off easily and well, it leaves a nice deep nuba shine and beads are great too

thats all

Thanks for viewing

-Brandt K

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire TP&S + Black Ice

Stuff looks like it does a pretty good job!
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As you noticed it doesn`t remove deeper marring but it does work very well at removing minimal marring and does leave that nice slick shine bf is known for. I got some blackice from secret santa and can`t wait to try it and see how it looks, i got a silver `04 mustang to do before spring and i may just use that on it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    As you noticed it doesn`t remove deeper marring but it does work very well at removing minimal marring and does leave that nice slick shine bf is known for. I got some blackice from secret santa and can`t wait to try it and see how it looks, i got a silver `04 mustang to do before spring and i may just use that on it
    i didnt check where tps was on the cutting scale but i did my test spot and was surprised at how well it worked

black ice has decent filling ability, you`ll like it

my car looks really good on that side out in the sun. its a really deep black

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    i didnt check where tps was on the cutting scale but i did my test spot and was surprised at how well it worked
    Chart puts it at a 1, but your results suggest it might be a little better than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Chart puts it at a 1, but your results suggest it might be a little better than that.
    maybe it was due to the rupes yellow pad - that has some good cutting power and finishes well

I only used speed 4 as well

I`ve had this stuff for over a year and this was the first time I`ve ever used it and I really liked it.

I bought a bottle a while back and gave 2 oz to a coworker over a year ago and he used it and wanted to split another bottle, so I ended up with more. Good thing now. I could top this with WDAFPP, Midnight Sun (paste or spray) my BF Grinch Wax, or Black Ice, but I had to choose black ice on my SRT of course

edit: the part they wrote about how it can remove medium or moderate swirls is what made me reach for it first to see if that was true, and yes it is

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire TP&S + Black Ice : Review

It may also depend on hardness if paint too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    It may also depend on hardness if paint too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    good point

I`d say this is (quite) soft black paint- definitely much softer than the new metallic black (tri coat pearl) they have on the newer Challenger`s (or at least used to have on a few year models- don`t make it anymore)

This is the kind of black that scratches when you look at it wrong, lol

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    good point

I`d say this is (quite) soft black paint- definitely much softer than the new metallic black (tri coat pearl) they have on the newer Challenger`s (or at least used to have on a few year models- don`t make it anymore)

This is the kind of black that scratches when you look at it wrong, lol
    I did a small test spot on that jetta i did interior on with aio where it wouldn`t be noticed near rocker panels using bftps, m3-n-1, & hd speed, all on yellow rupes on my mini and the speed worked the best, only cause of the hardness of paint. But on the black vette and black stang i do regularly, the bftps is amazingly better with thoseat this point

Thread Information