Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ech2O as Rinseless - First use impressions

My C7 is the classic torch red, I`ll try 15:1 next time.. Glad I didn`t mix a gallon at 10:1..just a 16oz bottle.
    Likes kevincwelch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Try 12:1 or 15:1
    I`ll give it a shot at 15:1
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    CarPro says to mix in 2 ounces of Reload to make a Super Quick Detailer. I`m mixing in my stash of Quartzmax. Better than Reload. Could do the same with 2 ounces of Cure or PA Gloss, ooooh.
    Already tried this. It did not add ANY gloss. It is a good idea, but not worth while. I did a side by side next to the straight ECH2O , and the ECH20 was shinier and glossier. I also mixed it with RELOAD, No improvement at all. Wishful thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

I also mixed the ECH2O with PA High Gloss. It seemed to dull the Ech2o down. I was hoping for glossier results. Did not happen.

Post Thanks / Like

so......for those in the know. Who`s da king in this realm. Uber or Ech20.

I only use this for doorjambs and birdbombs.

The only mix in my stash is UWWP.
    Tonight, I did a test wash with some european snow foam. I never never do RW, but tonight I tried I small panel of the UWWP just to get the film that was left on the panel, and I was actually quite surprised....that it was mar free on soft JB. Granted, PW knocked out the panel clean and only left a film behind.

I want to play some more with RW.

Post Thanks / Like

Depends how glossy you want those door jambs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

3+ weeks, a few hundred miles later................
    Nothing done to it since rinseless

Beading

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sjb89 View Post
    Already tried this. It did not add ANY gloss. It is a good idea, but not worth while. I did a side by side next to the straight ECH2O , and the ECH20 was shinier and glossier. I also mixed it with RELOAD, No improvement at all. Wishful thinking.
    Im not sure about adding any gloss. My hope was it would add protection. I didn`t test the ECH2O straight, I added my Reload substitute (Quartzmax) in my first batch and like it way more than any of my other QDs. I`ve quit using anything else to touch up my car. For the record I still haven`t had the nerve to try any more Reload. I did buy a sample size of Reload from CarPro just to see what their new formulation looks like so I can quit slamming it. I just haven`t got around to testing it. My main problem with the last version of Reload was the lack of protection provided, it was like spraying water on the paint, no beading, no nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure about adding any gloss. My hope was it would add protection. I didn`t test the ECH2O straight, I added my Reload substitute (Quartzmax) in my first batch and like it way more than any of my other QDs. I`ve quit using anything else to touch up my car. For the record I still haven`t had the nerve to try any more Reload. I did buy a sample size of Reload from CarPro just to see what their new formulation looks like so I can quit slamming it. I just haven`t got around to testing it. My main problem with the last version of Reload was the lack of protection provided, it was like spraying water on the paint, no beading, no nothing.

Dilutions please......

Why like so much?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I`m currently diluting it at 1:12 with 2 ounces of Quartzmax. It leaves my cars slick and clean, better and cheaper than any of my current lineup of QDs. ECH2O being designed as a rinseless/waterless wash gives me a little more insurance against marring than my normal QDs. I will have to evaluate ECH2O after a few months of use to see if it lives up to my expectations. My introduction to waterless washing was with Pinnacle Waterless Wash and I hated it. It wasn`t slick or glossy. I talked to Nick at AG and discussed my problems with Pinnacle and tried it a few different ways but never liked it enough to do anything much with it but use it as a water softener. CarPro keeps coming up with new stuff to make my life easier and my car shine more. I can`t wait to give Essence Plus a try.
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I used the newest version of Reload a couple day ago and didn`t have any issues. You may want to give it a shot.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information