Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Duragloss AquaWax

good review, thank you for that. Its nice to see a real full review again, somthing I havent seen in a while. Thank you
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using Aquawax for awhile now....and it is top shelf...the whole Duragloss line is underrated ....the Aquawax is a very nice product...To me better than OCW by far...it is easy to use..cheap..and outstanding results...I took some pictures of the beading..this is a 4 week old application...with a pollen covered truck and it was raining when I took these today..and it had 4 washes also in that time frame cause of heavy pollen..

This not a QD but a spray sealant..it offers no cleaning ...ordering from duragloss is a simple thing and only 4.95 shipping...I will order a gallon next time

the results are Jared said..very slick..deep looking..great shine...and has lasted great so far for 4 weeks....

here are some pictures..not to good as it was pouring out...and I used my junk camera instead of my Canon Rebel...

As you can see in the pictures I have pollen on the beads..

I have used alot of the duragloss products and have been very happy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

It`s my favorite product for final cleanup after a detail as a last top coat or after a wash if I don`t use Mothers FX Spray or WAUD.

I bought a gallon a couple months ago and haven`t looked back.

My opinions echo everything that has been written. I find it gives a clear look and brightens up the surface.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joyriide1113
    Zaino is a very very durable sealant. To compare it with Zaino is like entering the big leagues in terms of durabilty.

But what catches me isn`t believeing a product can last xxx months. Its believing it can withstand to such harsh harsh chemicals, let alone enviroment.

I can tell you this much about Duragloss....I put it on my GF`s honda in November..I did the bonding agent and the clearcoat polish (sealant) x2...and through out the winter it was washed about 4-6 times when weather permitted at the wand wash...and wiped down and aquawax applied...come april it was as shiny as it was when I did it..but beaded like I did it yesterday.

with proper prep this stuff blows away alot of the high priced stuff..I have PB`s.. Pinnicle...4*...wolfgang...NXT...Sonus..and the list goes on...

My winter protection this year will be Duragloss topped with Collinite 915..and Aquawax when I can...

Like Mikey says " Try it you`ll like it" and the wash is best yet...as good as Groits....

AL

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Duragloss is getting some much deserved respect finally. I have been using the carwash for a couple years and it`s the best I have tried period and I have tried many. Next up is the Aqua Wax. I am getting some next trip over the border so I can compare it to Mothers FX Spray Wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Got some pics of the AW beading, for those of you who like that sort of thing. The more I use this stuff, the better I like it. Although I don`t have any pics of it, I did get a chance to use it after a wash as well. Spray on, wipe off with the remaining water. I`m not quite sure I wound up with as slick a finish as using it "dry", but it still came out looking nice anyway. This is a very nice product.

I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

In spite of having too many products I am not using, I went ahead and ordered a 22 oz. spray bottle for $6.89 plus $4.95 shipping.

Anyone know how this works over Natty`s?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBIZZ
    In spite of having too many products I am not using...
    I have the same problem, but I can say that the AW is one that won`t be sitting around on the shelf.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information