Post Thanks / Like

Sonax FE - Aerosol

Since I had some I thought it would be nice to do a short video & show everyone Sonax FE in and aerosol form. While Sonax FE is not my favorite or go-to wheel cleaner all the time; I do like the aerosol application. Personally I wish Sonax and others would offer this option.

Thanks Stokdgs, Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sonax FE - Aerosol

Great vid, thanks.

Love the idea of an aerosol, but as you said, gotta be a bigger can.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes TroyScherer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had a couple of those too. Makes for even distribution. It`s a sample size. I wonder if bigger cans are sold in Europe and can`t be imported here in regular sizes due to import regs. Don`t know.

Post Thanks / Like

Love it and it looks cool. My issue is I don`t see any bleeding and I am guessing the USA pump formula is a different product.

I love the aerosol application. I waste a bunch of wheel cleaner getting full coverage, because as most of you know, Ron taught me his application techniques and they are still paying dividends.

I plan on pouring some Sonax FE (if I have any left) or the Sonax Wheel cleaner plus I switched to into a pump up aerosol bottle I have and see how that works. My guess is it will work great until the formula eats away the O rings. We will see.

Post Thanks / Like

Troy, nice job. That must be the airline/travel size container! I`m afraid to ask what the little can costs...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    Love it and it looks cool. My issue is I don`t see any bleeding and I am guessing the USA pump formula is a different product.

I love the aerosol application. I waste a bunch of wheel cleaner getting full coverage, because as most of you know, Ron taught me his application techniques and they are still paying dividends.

I plan on pouring some Sonax FE (if I have any left) or the Sonax Wheel cleaner plus I switched to into a pump up aerosol bottle I have and see how that works. My guess is it will work great until the formula eats away the O rings. We will see.
    I have some really good Semi-Metallic pads that do dust but don`t bleed very much. And I never got the bleeding the like everyone else does. IMO regular Full Effect is very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by tom p. View Post
    Troy, nice job. That must be the airline/travel size container! I`m afraid to ask what the little can costs...

I am not sure what it cost to be honest. I got this as a gift at a detailing open house and thought it was a cool idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I liked the way it sprayed out of the can but I think buying the 5 liters and this would still be a better option.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information