Post Thanks / Like

2014 Summer/Fall Detailing - Overspray, Coating, Paint Correction Raleigh Durham Cary North Carolina

Been busy trying to survive 2014`s weird summer heat and general flow of work for North Carolina. Very blessed for all the support from the NC Crowd. Start with some cool new paint coating work!

Show Car Subaru Imprezza White with a fresh paint job. Thankfully, paint was allowed to cure for 3 months, then was wetsanded. I refined the sanding marks and found the paint darn hard. Thanks to NXTi 2014 I simply used Meguiar`s 205 & Megs MF Xtra Pads to eviscerate all the marks without a sweat. Some fun edging was done, and I was VERY lucky no deep defects remained. Sealed with a Ceramic Coating, checkout that metallic gloss!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Summer/Fall Detailing - Overspray, Coating, Paint Correction Raleigh Durham Cary North Carolina

Fun new car coatings all receiving the "Frankenstein" CAR Bulletproof, Ceramic Coating, GTechniq C4, Hyper Dressing, Ultima Interior Guard Plus, Leather Master Protection Cream.

Porsche Macan Turbo Black - This car was an absolute nightmare dealing with RIDS and deeper scratching.

Porsche 911 2014 S - Far easier to approach, IronX removed a fair amount of fallout.

GTechniq C4 Looking Pretty

Corvette Stingray Red

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Summer/Fall Detailing - Overspray, Coating, Paint Correction Raleigh Durham Cary North Carolina

Paint Correction & Enhancements:
    BMW 128i Stucco Removal & Enhancement. Vehicle was en route from West Coast. Supposedly a high end detail shop in Texas had it`s turn on the paint. Removed the stucco safely then proceeded to correct the paint.

Dips of Stucco

Woohoo polishing residue.

Jet Black 135 - mainly quite a few issues from the dealership. Deep scratches in the trunk removed from some crazy person. Sides had quite some deep marring due to obvious touch car washes!

The hiding is strong in this one.

Making progress

Jet Black insanity.

Post Thanks / Like

2001 Boxster Lapis Blue
    Client was referred by a friend who found our work online. At first, a bit scarred at how "pricey" our services could be, then we showed them before & afters. A detail shop had burnt through the front bumper.

OK Condition, but pictures can hide defects.

Headband power for the heat!

BMW 1988 M5 The definition of improvement - All original paint, I took some paint thickness readings and the stock single stage paint was THIN. We went with a two step approach, the biggest issues were paint residue from buffing a small area. I swear I washed 20 pads in 2 days trying to get a clean surface.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Brandon!!! Great correction work on the M5.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyV6 View Post
    Nice work Brandon!!! Great correction work on the M5.
    Thanks sir! M5 was tough, only could do so much despite the change.

Thread Information