Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Former Rental 2014 Impala LTZ - Restored to its former glory

Gordon,
    It is neat that we actually have the detailer and customer both commenting on the finished product. Kevin did an incredible job making this Impala look as close to new, if not better than new.

I`m with Ray (Vega), I like the new Impala`s. I wish they would offer this in an SS trim or with at a minimum an LS based V8. I`m also digging the new Malibu`s. GM has really stepped up their sedan styling in the last couple years.

Kevin,
    If Essence is getting these results, I am stoked about using my (unopened) bottle for the first time.

Thanks for sharing and Gordon it is great to know that you will keep this Impala looking good for years to come. When you are ready to sell it, give us fair warning. You might have a couple buyers on Autopia

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Nice work! You leveled that out nice!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Beautiful job on a beautiful color in the sun..
    Lucky it was not all banged up since it was a Rental car..
    Came out just perfect !
    Thanks again for all the hard work..
    Dan F
    Dan, thanks I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by gordonjuan View Post
    I`m a little late to the party. This was my car that Kevin worked on. This is part of the reviews that I`ll do on the car as I find time (sorry Kevin!). I`m normally picky anyway, but all of the learning on Autopia has made me even more so. That being said...

I couldn`t be more thrilled with the work or the coating. It was my first and I doubt I`ll not coat future cars from here on out. The compliments I`ve gotten have all been fantastic. The best is usually, "That`s a Chevy?!?". The pics - both before and after - don`t do it justice. The car was a rental (it`s actually a 2015, which makes the condition even worse...) in Florida for about six months before getting sent up on the auction block. It has just 20k miles on it. It was *trashed*. Kevin was able to get to 95% or better correction. The few things he couldn`t get need a repaint to fix.

As long as Kevin is detailing, I`ll be taking cars to him. Except my DD (05 Tahoe)- I need something to get my detailing itch out on.

I liked the color on the Impala. Now? I love it. As Bunky said, you don`t see the color very often.

Gordon
    Gordon, thanks for the nice remarks and I am very glad your happy with the work you received. It is certainly a sharp looking car, enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    Gordon,
    It is neat that we actually have the detailer and customer both commenting on the finished product. Kevin did an incredible job making this Impala look as close to new, if not better than new.

I`m with Ray (Vega), I like the new Impala`s. I wish they would offer this in an SS trim or with at a minimum an LS based V8. I`m also digging the new Malibu`s. GM has really stepped up their sedan styling in the last couple years.

Kevin,
    If Essence is getting these results, I am stoked about using my (unopened) bottle for the first time.

Thanks for sharing and Gordon it is great to know that you will keep this Impala looking good for years to come. When you are ready to sell it, give us fair warning. You might have a couple buyers on Autopia

Bob
    Bob, Essence is a great finishing polishing producing amazing gloss. I finish almost every car I work on with it, do yourself a favor and open that bottle up and start using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Superb result, KMG!
    Cars: bringing people together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information