I just re-opened my account and began browsing the forums again after a user from another site (deal related, not detail related oddly enough) suggested this site to me during a topic where Zaino was brought up. The Zaino experience didn`t go that well though I should have checked here first before trying to tackle that. On to current situation...

I have a `95 Mazda 929 that needs a good cleansing. I squared away the outside and now the interior needs some TLC. The leather seats have lost there suppleness and become stiff and cracked. Mold has popped up on the drivers side seat where rain water got too. There are a few carpet stains that I would like removed as well.

Any suggestions from you guru`s for home made leather and carpet cleaning concoctions? A family emergency has brought me to town, I am only here till Thursday trying to prep the car for sale, so I am not afforded the luxury of ordering a good product like Lexol and waiting for it to arrive.

Anything you guys/gals can throw at me would be greatly appreciated. I will also post before/after pics (something I LOVE about this site) to show final results Thanks!