Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who`s Next?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who`s Next?

Remember Paul,

I wanted to post the scene from the movie but it has bad words in that scene.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the update Paul. Now, if you can just give us an update on Autopia Connect. Ray had indicated that something would be coming.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@Autopia View Post
    Everyone here can rest easy, both Autopia-Carcare.com & Autopia.org are here to stay with myself at the helm and with Jesse and Will helping out.

Over the years, Ray has helped Autopia grow and prosper into what it has become today. Now that he is leaving the torch has been passed to me to continue building upon the blocks he has already laid. Yes, it is true that PBMG was sold - however our new owners realize that there is something special on Autopia.org. I`ve been a member of dozens of forums and I have yet to find one which rivals the comradery and vast wealth of knowledge that can be found here on Autopia.org. My mission is to preserve the awesome nature and open discussion we have here at Autopia.

Having Nick & Ray leave us at PBMG has been bittersweet. Both of these guys have personally taken me under their wings and spread whatever skills and knowledge they had to me. Not having them around isn`t something that I look forward to - yet at the same time I realize that they have both left due to amazing opportunities that they were able to take advantage of - Nick is now the head of McKee`s 37 and Ray has made his dream a reality with the successful launch of his detailing business. I consider both Ray and Nick good friends of mine and I wish them both nothing but success. Pat & Scott - A Big thank you to both of you for everything that you have done for both forums over the years and I hope to see you both at Detailfest!

Change can be scary, but believe me when I say we are here to stay

If anyone here needs anything or has any questions just shoot me a PM or give us a call at 877-855-3125
    Thanks for chiming in. It`s always the silence from those that are in the know that fuels speculating of the worse case scenarios.

Agree with all the others on this forum. Ive poked around on other detailing forums over the years, and the feel of this one is just so much better than the others

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info

As a consumer it nice to get updates and info so we don`t have to listen to speculation and rumors....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information