Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gtechniq, more than a little confused

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBcool View Post
    Hey guys I am the Gtechniq rep here in the states. If there are any questions about our coatings I would be happy to talk. We have a fantastic line up and I dare everyone to compare head to head vs what they use now. Pm me or shout me out on this thread. Thanks
    Good to have you here!
    Likes AndyBcool liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Its about time Robert E got some representation.

i love your EXO. I liked the T1 but you need a spray application. i switched to gyeon for that.

The EXO is the most hydrophobic coating Ive used

Hey guys I am the Gtechniq rep here in the states. If there are any questions about our coatings I would be happy to talk. We have a fantastic line up and I dare everyone to compare head to head vs what they use now. Pm me or shout me out on this thread. Thanks
    Likes Ronkh, AndyBcool liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for joining our crowd! Coatings promise to offer more and more years of protection. How is the 3 to 5 number of years of protection delivered by Crystal Light Serum calculated? I believe Gtechniqs max 5 years is tops on consumer grade coatings. Is there some test run by coating manufacturers that gives users a real number or is it a best estimation based on real world usage. I`m not picking on Gtechniqs either, I think this is a fair question for all coating manufacturers.

Post Thanks / Like

I really want one of these pro level coatings...

Post Thanks / Like

I almost bought some Gtechniq early on. The names were just a little too confusing to me. I couldn`t keep up with what was what. I also don`t want to top my coating with EXO to get the results I desire. I am sure they are great products, but I prefer others.
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like

The Exo is my current favorite. I really only tried the Gyeon on Mikes recommendation. Exo is great as a stand alone. If you shot me a pm with an email I send you pics after 12 months. My Photobucket is messed up

Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    I almost bought some Gtechniq early on. The names were just a little too confusing to me. I couldn`t keep up with what was what. I also don`t want to top my coating with EXO to get the results I desire. I am sure they are great products, but I prefer others.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    The Exo is my current favorite. I really only tried the Gyeon on Mikes recommendation. Exo is great as a stand alone. If you shot me a pm with an email I send you pics after 12 months. My Photobucket is messed up
    How did you like the gyeon? I think I`m going to try it next.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan to use it this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    How did you like the gyeon? I think I`m going to try it next.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I plan to use it this weekend if the weather cooperates.
    Keep me posted! Can`t wait to see how it turns out. Gtechniq, more than a little confused

Post Thanks / Like

Gtechniq, more than a little confused

The whole notion of topping coatings with other coatings is nuts imo. If a single application of any coating won`t last me at least two years I`m not wasting my time or money on it.
    Likes XxBoostinxX, Mezzoni liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome question we run tons of tests real world as well as in weathering facilities, so we can best estimate a coating longevity. But in all fairness to all coatings it all comes down to how they are treated! As far as topping it is not necessary with our products. If you are looking for hardness Crystal Serum Light as a standalone is the hardest. If you want crazy slickness and hydrophobic properties EXO is your best bet. Now it you want that hardness and you want the most longevity Crystal Serum Light topped with EXO would be best of both worlds. This would give you a 18-24 month sacrificial coating on top of your 3-5 year base coat. It all depends on what you are looking for, and IMO opinion our line is second to none in ease of application and durability.
    Likes yg1829 liked this post
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome question we run tons of tests real world as well as in weathering facilities, so we can best estimate a coating longevity. But in all fairness to all coatings it all comes down to how they are treated! As far as topping it is not necessary with our products. If you are looking for hardness Crystal Serum Light as a standalone is the hardest. If you want crazy slickness and hydrophobic properties EXO is your best bet. Now it you want that hardness and you want the most longevity Crystal Serum Light topped with EXO would be best of both worlds. This would give you a 18-24 month sacrificial coating on top of your 3-5 year base coat. It all depends on what you are looking for, and IMO opinion our line is second to none in ease of application and durability.

Where are you from?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    The whole notion of topping coatings with other coatings is nuts imo. If a single application of any coating won`t last me at least two years I`m not wasting my time or money on it.

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the information. I really don`t have a problem topping my coating. It seems to be the rule instead of the exception for coating manufacturers. I always top my coatings with something, but that is for my own personal pleasure. I now have to decide if I need a coating to last that long. Three years is usually the max I keep a car.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you apply CSL to rims or headlights?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information