Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: new guy here. how can i do this better?

The whole rinseless washing thing seems to be subjective in that different people (i.e., the subjects) get different results. In my case, I`m far from the dullest knife in the drawer but I can`t avoid marring to my satisfaction if I do 100% rinseless washes. Now if there`s a pressure washer rewash, tha can be different...and pressure washers are pretty good with regard to water consumption.

But of course, when we`re talking serious drought conditions, stuff like "avoiding marring when you wash your car" might not be the highest priority....

Post Thanks / Like

Look at some other options for the clay. I used to clay all the time...then I switched to Nanoskin Autoscrub mit (and there are other brands. types, and styles), and it cut my time in half, if not more. Then recently I moved to more of a decon process using IronX and TarX (again, there are other brands)...and this cut even more time off and got the vehicle cleaner in the process. So take a look at some Decon stuff and I think you`d be real happy. Try a Nanoskin mit (fine/blue) and see if you don`t love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobrar97 View Post
    Look at some other options for the clay. I used to clay all the time...then I switched to Nanoskin Autoscrub mit (and there are other brands. types, and styles), and it cut my time in half, if not more. Then recently I moved to more of a decon process using IronX and TarX (again, there are other brands)...and this cut even more time off and got the vehicle cleaner in the process. So take a look at some Decon stuff and I think you`d be real happy. Try a Nanoskin mit (fine/blue) and see if you don`t love it.
    I actually have a mid grade Nanoskin towel. I love the fact that it covers more surface area but do you find that it doesn`t pick up as much dirt as clay? I don`t know if it`s because it`s a mid grade perhaps? I`ve used it on cars that haven`t been clayed or waxed in a LONG time and then do a final round of "claying" with actual clay. I find the clay still picks up a noticeable amount of dirt still.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information