Post Thanks / Like
    So check this out. I just found out that my local Carquest store carries the full line of Duragloss products. My best friend is the manager and told me that he will demo me out any Duragloss products for FREE! I have never used any DG products but I think it is safe to say that 9 out of 10 veterans on this site rave about it.

So....for you who have used any Duragloss products, what would be the BEST possible system to use? I don`t want to go overboard just because it is free, but what do you think will be the best system for durability? I live in the south and the sun fries my car, it is not kept ever in a garage, and I put alot of mileage on it. Just to add one thing, all application will be applied by hand!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some of my favs:

DG 901

DG Aqua Wax

DG 101 and 105

DG Fast Clean and Shine

DG 501 Polish

You really can`t go wrong with DG products. I just picked up some DG 265 Ultimate Detail Spray this weekend. I am looking forward to trying it out after some great reviews.

I am sure other members will chime in on their favorites. Try out what you can and post what you think of them.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the AquaWax - especially for wheels. Just squirt them a couple of times after you wash them, then wipe them dry. Can`t get much easier than that when sealing wheels. The Fast Clean & Shine is a nice quick detailer, and smells good too. The soap (901) is also nice. I have to say that I was extremely disappointed with 105.

EDIT - changed tires to wheels in my post above

Post Thanks / Like
    I too recently discovered the full line of DG at Carquest. was a bit overwhelmed to be quite honest. they didn`t have 105 though.

Post Thanks / Like
    AW is great stuff. So easy it is almost a necessary step in my routine wash now.

I tried the car wash and didn`t think too much of it. Seemed to lack suds and smelled generic.
    Will

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone verify if their swirl mark remover is supposed to used only by hand? It says so on the bottle using `back and forth motions. Anyone use their SMW stuff with a DA?

Wondering if I get a 2 step set up from Carquest to experiment with. They have a great selection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by truzoom
    AW is great stuff. So easy it is almost a necessary step in my routine wash now.

I tried the car wash and didn`t think too much of it. Seemed to lack suds and smelled generic.

Wow, that`s interesting as I`ve used some 901 per directions (actually little less than directions) and I had suds coming out the yin-yang!!! I was, however, so-so on it`s cleaning ability for dirtier cars. Also, use the hell out of AquaWax. Have used their glass polish before and seems to help out.
    Club FLEX X 2

Thread Information