Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey i am planning to order lots of products from chemical guys...... what do you think about their products would they be good for a mobile detail business.....??

i am getting their compound......

degreaser....

aroma.......

and their sealent wax.......and others

is this a good place to buy from and do the products perform well?

any input would be greatly aprecciated.....THANK you

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve only used their VRT, and love it. That is the only product I don`t think I need to try anything else

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frugle
    I`ve only used their VRT, and love it. That is the only product I don`t think I need to try anything else

why wouldnt you try anything else?

ANYONE got anymore input???

Post Thanks / Like
    XXX wax & 5050 wax - both very good.

Chubby MFs - lovely

New car air freshener - smells nothing like a new car & lasts about 30 seconds, rubbish.
    Mini Cooper S - Laser Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    try prowax.com great stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    So then would you guys recomment there products im thinking of wasting about $300 on there products i find it more easier this was...but i just want to make sure that he products are not waste.....and that they do perform as they are advertised..... so are they good?

Post Thanks / Like
    out of all the 90 viweres here in "car detailing" please can some of you provide me with some more input....THANK YOU

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got your back, my friend! My detailing arsenal is full of just about every product talked about, here at the Autopia Forums. One of the product lines that I keep going back to is Chemical Guy`s. I`ve never had any problems with any of the CG products I`ve used. great prices & great service keeps me going back to CG on occaision. I also enjoy talking with Paul on the phone from time to time. He`s treated me like I`m one of his high dollar customers, when in fact, I`m just a 20+ year detailing enthusiast with a passion for quality detailing products. What type of CG products are you looking for? Maybe I can be of some help to ya?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feel free to pm me if you`d like.

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been discussed about 8 zillion times. It gets old answering the same ol same ol all the time..........Have you conducted a search to maybe save members time from answering, already answered questions? If you plan on ordering from CG`s, why not call them for their input?
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    This has been discussed about 8 zillion times. It gets old answering the same ol same ol all the time..........Have you conducted a search to maybe save members time from answering, already answered questions? ......
    Yes, the search feature is your friend! Do a search for Chemical Guys in the Detailing Product Discussion forum and you`ll find a lot of info.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    This has been discussed about 8 zillion times. It gets old answering the same ol same ol all the time..........Have you conducted a search to maybe save members time from answering, already answered questions? If you plan on ordering from CG`s, why not call them for their input?

if i called them they would tell me that there the best since there trying to get paid....which is why i asked you guys and might know more about their service if its shady or if its great.....since you know more then me and i dont know nothing about great products or where to buy them from then i am sorry i asked.... i tried searching chemical guys in the search but nothing would come up.....dont worry im not asking dumb questions that i havent tried to reasearch on my own.....i ask questions that i couldnt and hoped you guys would provide me with feedback as i was looking for....ill try searching more but hopefully i can still get some feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    all ive used is there XXX sealant w/3 times carnauba and i didnt think it was all that.if i were spending that much id go to Meguiars pro line and there detail line.everything ive used from both of those lines was fantastic and you can buy in bulk sizes too.just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    CG`s makes some great products. I often think they make TOO many products. Some are so close in description and use, it becomes very confusing. What you need to be asking, or telling rather, are the difficulties your encountering, or hope to avoid. Then we can assess what may be a viable product for you.
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ca8680
    if i called them they would tell me that there the best since there trying to get paid....which is why i asked you guys and might know more about their service if its shady or if its great.....since you know more then me and i dont know nothing about great products or where to buy them from then i am sorry i asked.... i tried searching chemical guys in the search but nothing would come up.....dont worry im not asking dumb questions that i havent tried to reasearch on my own.....i ask questions that i couldnt and hoped you guys would provide me with feedback as i was looking for....ill try searching more but hopefully i can still get some feedback

uh... I did a search for chemical guys, then did a search for "chemical guys" and got a lot of hits for both.

Instead of going out and buying a grand worth of stuff, start small, and do some experimenting. If you buy a bunch of products all at once you`re STILL going to end up experimenting with other products and other product lines. Start small, experiment on your car, and figure out what works best for you. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information