Post Thanks / Like
    I finally ordered some Chemical Guys stuff! And everyone that said Paul has great customer service, they are right! The guy is funny too and knows his stuff.

Anyway as for the review,

The cleaner worked really well, I never really thought my leather was too dirty and I usually wipe with water, but the leather cleaner got a lot of stuff I couldn`t see out. Very nice stuff, just need a sprayer with it.

Smell: like Oil Eater Degreaser (its ph balanced so dont worry, its not degreaser and if it is then its not bad for your leather lol)

Consistency: thin like water

Packaging: Horrible, needs a sprayer

Cleaning ability: hard to tell, but seemed very good

Ease of use: 9 out of 10 if I had a sprayer, otherwise 7

The conditioner was amazing! I tried quite a few leather conditioner (OTC) and this is by far the best I have ever used. On my car, the back seats are constantly in the sun and after 8 years of constant sun beating down on the top of the seat, it has become hard. Well, I applied the conditioner to the top and let it sit for a while (probably about 5 min) then wiped it with a dry cotton towel. It made it a little softer and brought back the color (darkened). I decided to apply it again and make it nice and thick and let it sit (about 8 min) then rub it in again and wait (2 min) then wipe up with a clean towel. It made it 100% better! And a whole heck of a lot softer. :woohoo: It doesn`t leave it shiny, I`d call it a slight sheen. It doesn`t make the leather super slippery either (like other conditioners I`ve tried), but soft and I guess grippy would explain it, which is great for me because I like to go around turns fast! lol

Smell: like the new leather in my parent`s Hondas

Consistency: Thick, creme

Packaging: Very good for the creme (same as the cleaner)

Conditioning ability: Very, very good, 10 out fo 10

Ease of use: 8 out of 10, would be nice if all you had to do is apply, but I dont think there is a single leather conditioner will do that.

So all in all :2thumbs:

Sorry I dont have any pics, but I didn`t think it would work so well. :nixweiss
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you on the leather conditioner. It`s one of the best leather products I`ve used as well. As for Paul........Funny guy! About a year ago, I placed an order at the CG website for about $80.00 & within an hour or so my phone rang as I was in the bathroom. The call was answered by my voice mail. The funny part is.......My voice mail messege was me singing the Oscar Meyer Wiener song & towards the end of the song I asked people to eat me! (lol) I`m a little twisted. As it turns out, It was Paul calling to thank me for my business. I called him back & when he answered the phone I told him it was the "Wiener Man" from Texas & he laughed for a little bit & then told me he played my voice mail messege for everyone in his office! We hit it off right there. We then spoke for an hour & a half. The rest is history. (lol) I make it a point to touch base with him atleast once a month whether or not I`m buying stuff from him or not. He`s treated me like I`m one of his "major" customers even though I`m just the "Wiener Man" from Texas who`s bought about $700.00 worth of products from him. Like our fellow "Autopians", I always make sure to pass on positive customer service experiences I`ve had. I can`t say enough about the top notch service I get from Autopia & CG.

Post Thanks / Like
    .........And by the way.........When you talk to Paul........Tell him the "Wiener Man" sent ya! (lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL good story Weiner Man!

And thanks for the review Pontman. I`m probably going to order some CG stuff in the springtime.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    i use meguiars gold class it says its a cleaner an conditioner but it doesnt seem to clean anything. i might try this cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll vouch for the conditioner. I havent used the cleaner yet, but the conditioner is very nice.
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    It smells KILLER!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    My new voice mail messege says..........." Hi there...........I`m not wearing any pants. " Now what you all must know is that I`m 37 years old with a twisted sense of humor. To this day, my Mom hates any & all of my outgoing voice mail messeges. In fact, she calls me at work so she doesn`t have to hear my creative offerings on my phone. ( I`m the Operations Manager for a major company ) Hey.......Life is short......Have some fun & laugh a little!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTac05
    I agree with you on the leather conditioner. It`s one of the best leather products I`ve used as well. As for Paul........Funny guy! About a year ago, I placed an order at the CG website for about $80.00 & within an hour or so my phone rang as I was in the bathroom. The call was answered by my voice mail. The funny part is.......My voice mail messege was me singing the Oscar Meyer Wiener song & towards the end of the song I asked people to eat me! (lol) I`m a little twisted. As it turns out, It was Paul calling to thank me for my business. I called him back & when he answered the phone I told him it was the "Wiener Man" from Texas & he laughed for a little bit & then told me he played my voice mail messege for everyone in his office! We hit it off right there. We then spoke for an hour & a half. The rest is history. (lol) I make it a point to touch base with him atleast once a month whether or not I`m buying stuff from him or not. He`s treated me like I`m one of his "major" customers even though I`m just the "Wiener Man" from Texas who`s bought about $700.00 worth of products from him. Like our fellow "Autopians", I always make sure to pass on positive customer service experiences I`ve had. I can`t say enough about the top notch service I get from Autopia & CG.
    LMAO!! Ya, I`m trying to talk him into going to a Good-Guys show as a vendor. Sounds like he would be a good boss. lol
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTac05
    My new voice mail messege says..........." Hi there...........I`m not wearing any pants. " Now what you all must know is that I`m 37 years old with a twisted sense of humor. To this day, my Mom hates any & all of my outgoing voice mail messeges. In fact, she calls me at work so she doesn`t have to hear my creative offerings on my phone. ( I`m the Operations Manager for a major company ) Hey.......Life is short......Have some fun & laugh a little!!
    Ya, that is a little twisted. lol Mine said "Umm I guess this is where I say leave me a message or something ... (then I talk for a while more about it) ... so uhh, ya, leave me a message after the beep." I guess I have a different sense of humor. I changed it because now I use that as my business phone # and that would be bad for the customer to hear. lol
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when my District Manager calls my cell phone! (lol) My messeges drive him crazy! Some people just don`t have a sense of humor! (lmao)

Thread Information