Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as the title says...i get customers who totally neglect their cars and the wheels just make me madd wheni can remove baked on brake dust. i`ve even tried purple power at full strength. Didnt do anything

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as the title says...i get customers who totally neglect their cars and the wheels just make me madd wheni can remove baked on brake dust. i`ve even tried purple power at full strength. Didnt do anything

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you using elbow grease as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you using elbow grease as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultso

this is the strongest wheel cleaner I have in my arsenal. it does contain PA. We get it in gallons for around $37 delivered.

If the wheel condition is severe, this may not be the answer either.

When I`ve dealt with severe build-ups, I would mist the wheel with P21S GEL and let it sit overnight, (I would never do that with the Real Wheel Cleaner.) I`ve had good results returning wheels to like-new condition.

Good luck, I hate dealing with wheels that haven`t been cleaned for years :angry
    Cars: bringing people together

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultso

this is the strongest wheel cleaner I have in my arsenal. it does contain PA. We get it in gallons for around $37 delivered.

If the wheel condition is severe, this may not be the answer either.

When I`ve dealt with severe build-ups, I would mist the wheel with P21S GEL and let it sit overnight, (I would never do that with the Real Wheel Cleaner.) I`ve had good results returning wheels to like-new condition.

Good luck, I hate dealing with wheels that haven`t been cleaned for years :angry
    Cars: bringing people together

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboy`s Spray + Rinse is a champ and a lot safer to use than most acids, but if you need the "good stuff", it can be had here: http://www.sparkleauto.com/eagle_cle...egreasers.html.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboy`s Spray + Rinse is a champ and a lot safer to use than most acids, but if you need the "good stuff", it can be had here: http://www.sparkleauto.com/eagle_cle...egreasers.html.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Try meguiars wheel brightener, as long as their factory chrome or painted it works good. The eagle 1 is good to but man is that stuff harsh on the nose even with a mask. Wheel brightener is more friendly imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try meguiars wheel brightener, as long as their factory chrome or painted it works good. The eagle 1 is good to but man is that stuff harsh on the nose even with a mask. Wheel brightener is more friendly imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    sparkleauto.com

EO1 Hydroflouric acid...disclaimer: can kill you, in general horrible for your health, take proper safety measures ect ect.

Dilute 50/50 with water let dwell for about 10 seconds and spray off repeat if nec. some agitation may be required.

Remember it is not good for cc and can stain non-chrome wheels and it produces not very nice results on plastic hubcaps...just be forewarned.

Post Thanks / Like
    sparkleauto.com

EO1 Hydroflouric acid...disclaimer: can kill you, in general horrible for your health, take proper safety measures ect ect.

Dilute 50/50 with water let dwell for about 10 seconds and spray off repeat if nec. some agitation may be required.

Remember it is not good for cc and can stain non-chrome wheels and it produces not very nice results on plastic hubcaps...just be forewarned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul,

Try PB SnR or the CG Citrus..They both looks and smell the same..Hmmm.

The EO Wheel Acid, its kinda scary thou. I dont know how safe its on a clear coated rim. And beside you`ll need to wear your chemical suit,latex gloves,mask,goggles etc, to just clean a rim?

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul,

Try PB SnR or the CG Citrus..They both looks and smell the same..Hmmm.

The EO Wheel Acid, its kinda scary thou. I dont know how safe its on a clear coated rim. And beside you`ll need to wear your chemical suit,latex gloves,mask,goggles etc, to just clean a rim?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not use this consistantly on the same cc wheels as a go to wheel cleaner, but it does work if you cut it 50/50 with water and let it dwell for literally ten seconds (count it out) and spray off. this is after spraying counting to ten, spraying off. I know the back of the wheels are still dirty I only had a few minutes to play around with it when I first got it.

Before:

After:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information