Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow Pb super slick & foam now out.

    2012 NISSAN XTERRA PRO 4X
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes trashmanssd, ShakingHorizons liked this post
    Thanks trashmanssd thanked for this post

  2. #2
    trashmanssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Plymouth,Ma
    Posts
    1,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    so many great products so little time. Mckee`s has been killing it and PoorBoy`s is always been stellar.Oh yeah and Griot`s has had quit a few new great products.

  3. #3
    512detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kyle, Tx
    Posts
    6,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.



    Brandt K.
    Likes trashmanssd, MattPersman liked this post

  4. #4
    rlmccarty2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,601
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Does the iron remover stink?

  5. #5
    512detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kyle, Tx
    Posts
    6,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Does the iron remover stink?
    of course..smells like butane or something nasty


    Brandt K.

  6. #6
    Detailing Gnosis Bunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Posts
    7,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    If someone has a nice smelling rust remover it will be welcomed.

    Al
    The Need to Bead


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    I`ll be interested to hear how this works for people.

    Letting it dwell for ~5min. without letting it dry might be a challenge for some folks.
    Likes ViperGuy21, 845guy, trashmanssd liked this post

  8. #8
    512detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kyle, Tx
    Posts
    6,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I`ll be interested to hear how this works for people.

    Letting it dwell for ~5min. without letting it dry might be a challenge for some folks.
    same as any iron remover
    you have to allow time for chemical reaction


    Brandt K.

  9. #9
    Sizzle Chest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Just picked some super slick up @ DF. Can`t wait to try it and do a review!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    FB & IG keyword: autodermatology
    Likes PA DETAILER, Angus, trashmanssd liked this post

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    same as any iron remover
    you have to allow time for chemical reaction
    Well...yeah...(thinking about ValuGard`s "B" and the FK stuff which have vto dwell for ages and *really* shouldn`t be allowed to dry), but guys without controlled-environment shops say the "don`t let it dry" is a challenge for them. I`m not slamming it or anything, just thinking how people often want their shampoos to be idiot-proof and some people wash outside/etc.

  11. #11
    512detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kyle, Tx
    Posts
    6,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Well...yeah...(thinking about ValuGard`s "B" and the FK stuff which have vto dwell for ages and *really* shouldn`t be allowed to dry), but guys without controlled-environment shops say the "don`t let it dry" is a challenge for them. I`m not slamming it or anything, just thinking how people often want their shampoos to be idiot-proof and some people wash outside/etc.
    yea letting it dry is always a concern for me as well, considering it has to dwell, i guess you could lubricate on top of it with foam gun/cannon but then you gotta worry about that drying too, lol


    Brandt K.
    Likes Merlin liked this post

  12. #12
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    yes, there are a lot of people who now have Super Slick & Foam and Iron Remover in there hands

    We tried our best to get it not to stink but it just couldn`t hold very long...

    If used as a decontamination combo you really don`t have to worry about it drying ...

    Spraying the Pre-Wash Foam on top of the Iron Remover give you quite a bit of dwell time and we tested it here in Florida while it was pretty hot !!
    life is short ..do it while you can

    e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes Merlin, HCF liked this post
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

  13. #13
    RaydiantDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    yes, there are a lot of people who now have Super Slick & Foam and Iron Remover in there hands

    We tried our best to get it not to stink but it just couldn`t hold very long...

    If used as a decontamination combo you really don`t have to worry about it drying ...

    Spraying the Pre-Wash Foam on top of the Iron Remover give you quite a bit of dwell time and we tested it here in Florida while it was pretty hot !!
    I have seen this process done before by others too. Always an issue on darker cars or you have to do it panel by panel which takes a lonnngggg time. Does this process of spraying the iron removed then using foam over it reduce the iron removal properties of the product?

  14. #14
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I have seen this process done before by others too. Always an issue on darker cars or you have to do it panel by panel which takes a lonnngggg time. Does this process of spraying the iron removed then using foam over it reduce the iron removal properties of the product?
    We did whole vehicles .. the foam sprays on almost like insulation in an attic ... When testing we waited until the Iron Remover was completely activated and it looked like blood was running ...

    we also lightly misted the first areas just to make sure they were not drying ... following with the Super Slick & Foam , then a regular 2 bucket wash and the test vehicles were smooth and clean.
    life is short ..do it while you can

    e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Thanks RaydiantDetail thanked for this post

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pb super slick & foam now out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    If used as a decontamination combo you really don`t have to worry about it drying ...

    Spraying the Pre-Wash Foam on top of the Iron Remover give you quite a bit of dwell time and we tested it here in Florida while it was pretty hot !!
    Nice that they work well together, at least for those doing The Big Detail.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PB super slick & wax soap
    By PA DETAILER in forum Washing, Drying, and Claying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:24 PM
  2. Poorboys Super Slick and Suds in foam cannon
    By Bunky in forum Detailing Product Reviews
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:43 AM
  3. Super slick and wax
    By dirtbustersmd in forum Poorboy's World Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:04 PM
  4. Super Slick and Suds
    By breakneckvtec in forum Poorboy's World Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:46 PM
  5. UPP: Super-Slick
    By HondaMan in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 05:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •