I was looking around on Polish Angel`s site and I read this....

"POLISH ANGEL ® CONNOISSEUR RAPIDWAXX is like a paste wax in a bottle. Its formula is easy and quick to use and creates that "just waxed" shine without streaking; very easy to apply. This spray wax gives your vehicle an incredible shine and slickness, the paints colour will be vivid and intense along with being well protected - up to 6 months of performance. RAPIDWAXX contains no alcohol and no silicone in its base - safe for matte finishes. The combination of synthetic polymers and high grade, carnauba ingredients in a sprayable form will create a result so fast that even the most diehard enthusiast will be put in awe. RAPIDWAXX also works great on glass surfaces, aluminum and chrome rims, and even be applied to plastic trim to enhance the surface and protect; excellent beading! RAPIDWAXX is a crucial part of you maintenance regime and will greatly prolong the life for any all of our coatings, waxes, and sealants - strongly recommended!"

I have two Challenger T/A`s coming my way when they get delivered and they have lots of satin matte paint on them (hood and roof)... I`m liking that this says it is safe for matte but also afraid to give it I shot...I guess I need to acquire some more matte vinyl samples to play with.

So its the lack of silicone that makes it safe for matte, right? I always thought wax and matte were a no go- I guess its because most wax has silicone in it?

Anyone who has any better insight on this than me please chime in.

Thanks

-Brandt K