Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use Polish Angel Diver?

I have a few other PA products which I really like. I`m guessing Diver`s great, but I can`t find a single comment on it. I`m wondering how much better it is over their regular glass cleaner. I use Scholl Concepts Gel glass cleaner at the moment and am looking to try something new. Not sure if I should get the regular PA or the Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone use Polish Angel Diver?

Oh, also curious about the sprayer. I haven`t adjusted the nozzle much on the few PA products I have, but from the little I have, you can`t get a spray pattern?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven`t used either PAD nor the SCG but have looked at them for purchase. From the descriptions both look similar in function. Still have my Zaino and AutoGlym glass polishes to use up but am running low.

Q1: have you tried/used a glass polish?

Q2: is Scholl`s a glass polish or just another glass cleaner in gel format? Pros/Cons on the product would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I have not tried a glass polish, I have Ceriglass but haven`t gotten around to ordering the Carpro glass pads. 2nd question, it`s a cleaner with some sort of polymers to help repeal water. Pro`s would be it cleans very well, it`s much thicker than other glass cleaners so it doesn`t run. It also doesn`t seem to flash, at all. Con`s it`s not cheap, but depending on how well the polymers work (haven`t tested that aspect) that might not end up being a con. So far I love it, I`m not interested in trying either of of PA`s offering because I don`t like it. I just seem to like to try different products. I`ve tried many different glass cleaners, and Scholl`s is my favorite. I use it with Uber glass towels and get zero streaks, even in direct heat. I really need to test out the water beading effects, it could well be like a short term version of FlyBy or some other glass sealant. If I could get a few weeks of water repealing I`d be even more happy with it.

Thread Information