Post Thanks / Like

It has been some time since I have had to replace my boar`s hair brush.` I know by now there are many new ones out there.` What have the rest of you discovered in your search for the best boar`s hair brush on the market?` Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the ones from AutoGeek. The quality is high, and they haven`t scratched for me. However, I believe they come from Universal Brush Company. They sell many BH brushes there. I`m assuming your talking about car wash or wheel brushes and not paint brush style brushes.

Post Thanks / Like

"I have a bit more confidence in my current BHBs from Universal Brush". Thats a quote from The Accumulator. I`m sure he would reply if he was in town right now. BHB`s have been his go to for car washing for many years. Swanicyouth also mentioned Autogeek. You might want to take a look at them also. I`ve bought many products from Autogeek``and have always been happy with their service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth

I like the ones from AutoGeek. The quality is high, and they haven`t scratched for me. However, I believe they come from Universal Brush Company. They sell many BH brushes there. I`m assuming your talking about car wash or wheel brushes and not paint brush style brushes.

Yes, I am talking about a BHB that I would only use for washing the body of the car. `I used another kind of brush on the wheels. `Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Here`s another site for your consideration.` I have one of these and the quality is beyond question.` I do the CD test twice a year and my CDs are more shiny now than before.` Very soft BHB and it looks as good now as it did 3 years ago when I bought it.` Great` company to deal with too.

`

Edit:` I forgot the link!` Glad I never studied Rocket Science

`

http://www.topoftheline.com/boarhairbodw.html

Post Thanks / Like

I`m back.

`

I don`t know if it`s still around, but I had a BHB Comparison thread on there with my take on the current offerings.

`

Short version- I only use/recommend the ones from Universal Brush.` I`m currently using their "Blonde" ones, but their regular models (sold by AutoGeek as "Montana") are possibly a better choice for washing very dirty vehiclles as they`re just a tad more aggressive (though I hate to use the term "aggressive" ).

`

All the other BHBs I`ve tried recently either had issues with the bristles or with the adhesive used to mount them. E.g., I had to call my friend Irene at TOL and tell her that the BHBs she`s selling weren`t good enough for me and I needed a refund.` I hated to do that as I like giving her business, but that`s how it went.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to all who responded to my post.` Your input was very helpful.

Thread Information