Post Thanks / Like

I picked this item up as a black friday / Christmas gift to myself, and then later fell victim to Wolfgang Fuzion

So unfortunately Wolfgang Fuzion and the hype that surrounds this awesome product overshadowed my excitement for Signature Series II

SON1C Synopsis 16 : Wolfgang - Fuzion Review - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

but without further ado..

SON1C Synopsis 19 : DoDo Juice Carnauba Waxes - Basics of Bling Wax-Safe Wash 500 ml Review - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

I washed the vehicle with DoDo Juice Basics of Bling Wax-Safe Wash

I washed the wheels,tires and wheel barrels with Mother`s Foaming Wheel and Tire Cleaner (before washing of course :xyxthumbs: )

later dressed with chemical guys g6

but oh yeah, you guys clicked this because you`re interesting in Signature Series II, or you`re bored, or you`re enjoy reading product reviews (guilty) , or you think my review`s are terrible and have come to bash my thread Im the MAN , or maybe you enjoy my reviews and thats why you`re viewing this now

Signature Series II is very similar to Fuzion in many aspects, to sum it up briefly Fuzion to me is kind of like an improved version of signature series II

however please understand Signature Series II is awesome, and I was thoroughly impressed, I was on the fence about ordering it, as you can tell I have a lot of wax, but shout out to ChrisJ for nudging me and his positive remarks about this "hidden gem of Autogeek"

The wax smells great, the container is great, sturdy, and has an o-ring, I truly believe these o-rings provide an air tight seal which is awesome for wax shelf-life and lasting longevity and thus maintaining product freshness, a huge problem I have with DoDo Juice waxes

SON1C Synopsis 18 : Dodo Juice - Banana Armour Carnauba Wax Review - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

is that their containers are not air tight, straight from the dodo unsealed in plastic bags (see my product lineup for todays detail picture for reference) panel pots have a shelf life of a year, normal pots (250 ml) 3-4 years

Back to the star, Signature Series II.. the wax is just like Fuzion when running your finger across it, with applicators its a bit more grippy, its also more oily than Fuzion, similar in oily consistency upon application as lava (although not as much) if you over apply it becomes a bit oily and another pass or two might be needed to pickup the remainder of the residue

Signature Series II is wipe on, wipe off, and at its price range, I matched it up (mentally lol) with Pete`s 53

Pete`s may look slightly better (although I`d need a head to head to compare) Signature Series II application BLOWS Pete`s 53 away, and with that I`d say SSII every day over it, when petes (its a wipe on wipe off wax as well) dries it basically becomes concrete, also a few spots I missed on buff off had to basically be polished off... its that bad

In these pictures I`m letting it dry / haze, I was applying to up to 3 panels at a time by the end without buffing previous wax off

(note surface was prepped with an IPA wipedown)

This wax although wipe on wipe off, does not destroy the user if he makes an error and does not WOWO, or misses a spot, or simply does not want to or is experimenting in this manner, this is a huge plus in my book, I let it haze for up to 30 minutes, and the swipe of my finger rendered easy complete removal.. impressive for a WOWO ( wipe on wipe off ) wax.

Final thoughts..

Awesome wax, great bang for buck, I`m becoming a huge fan of PBMG waxes between this and Fuzion, and MaxWax is next on my hit list

Great smell, Great container, Awesome application, Great looks, User Friendly, Reasonable Price

This wax is winning across the board, and I highly recommend it. :dblthumb2:

//

Post Thanks / Like
    the mothers wheel & tire cleaner is a great product and i like it a little better than the EO1 all wheel & tire cleaner which is another great product as well. i didn`t really care for the pinnacle SSII though...

btw, welcome back to autopia.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review and sonic stang :usa:, don`t forget to post your review of Max Wax I am interested in this wax because I am a fan of CG XXX and if I just had to guess from the price points they are probably pretty close in performance and look. I do like XXX for how much I paid for it, but if Max Wax preformed just as good as XXX no need to pay the extra cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don`t always drink car care products... but when I do I prefer ONR

Post Thanks / Like
    Apart from CG waxes what other waxes do you love?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    the mothers wheel & tire cleaner is a great product and i like it a little better than the EO1 all wheel & tire cleaner which is another great product as well. i didn`t really care for the pinnacle SSII though...

btw, welcome back to autopia.org
    thank you

yeah mothers wheel and tire cleaner is a gem imo

With all waxes I think they`ll perform relatively similar for everyone, but everyone will find a wax that works best for them for their car etc, idk I was really impressed with it, have you worked with it recently?

I actually just put together another wheel cleaning review I`ll post it up here shortly

Quote Originally Posted by NotQuiteAPro
    Nice review and sonic stang :usa:, don`t forget to post your review of Max Wax I am interested in this wax because I am a fan of CG XXX and if I just had to guess from the price points they are probably pretty close in performance and look. I do like XXX for how much I paid for it, but if Max Wax preformed just as good as XXX no need to pay the extra cash.
    thanks! I`d highly recommend getting max wax off of autogeeks bogo, at 20 a piece thats quite a value imo, xxx is an incredible bang for buck

Quote Originally Posted by Alfisti
    Apart from CG waxes what other waxes do you love?
    I`m a fan of dodo juice waxes (apart from their supernatural line)

signature series II by pinnacle

I don`t like cg lava at all..

I enjoyed fuzion but the price could come down some lol

I just worked with blue velvet pro on a 79 vette I restored, really enjoyed that product

i could keep going lol, if you have any specifics let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    i didn`t really care for the pinnacle SSII though

Post Thanks / Like
    How about CG`s 50/50. I am impressed with it`s finish...
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update I almost picked it for free during a AG offer but ended up opting for the free towels. I have to do some ordering soon and will try and keep an eye out for the BOGO offer. Again, beautiful Stang I prefer that body style over the new ones for some reason. The only retro redo i care for is the challenger, but I don`t care for how much the fattened it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don`t always drink car care products... but when I do I prefer ONR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotQuiteAPro
    Thanks for the update I almost picked it for free during a AG offer but ended up opting for the free towels. I have to do some ordering soon and will try and keep an eye out for the BOGO offer. Again, beautiful Stang I prefer that body style over the new ones for some reason. The only retro redo i care for is the challenger, but I don`t care for how much the fattened it up.

Honestly I didn`t expect too much from the wax, I expected it to be good of course, but idk it really surprised and impressed me and it won`t be leaving my collection lol, on bogo this would be an incredible deal, maxwax seems to be an awesome deal on bogo as well, thank you I`m a fan of most muscle so I like all 3 of the retro models back in the market, I`d love to have a 2013 gotta have it green but its just not feasible for me at the moment lol, I agree that the challenger could lose some weight in looks and literally, that thing is heavy! post up a couple pictures of your ride

Thread Information