Thread: CG Ecosmart WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought this stuff sometime back when I went through my "eco" phase. Never used it much. Nowadays, I have pretty much gone all opticoat, and thereby have pretty much ruined my hobby. Have coated the OC with OS, OCW, AW, UWW, UPGP, Reload, Permanon, etc,etc. Finally occurred to me that, even though I enjoy putting stuff on the OC, I`m just gilding the lily. Being an Optimum fanboy, turned my attention to ONR.3 and Opticlean, since a wash is really all you need. Decided to pull out the old Ecosmart. WOW! This stuff is by far the best cleaner of all, and leaves a finish as slick as the slickest, and it lasts. Have never been particularly enamored of CG products, some are pretty good, this Ecosmart is really, really good! Just passing this along FWIW. It isn`t cheap, I have the concentrate, which dilutes 8:1 but a little goes a long way. If you`re looking for something new give this a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you mean ECOwash?

They`ve got it at nearly half price here: Chemical Guys Hose Free ECOwash NO HOSE AUTO WASH

Might it be the same as DP Rinseless?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfisti
    Do you mean ECOwash?

They`ve got it at nearly half price here: Chemical Guys Hose Free ECOwash NO HOSE AUTO WASH

Might it be the same as DP Rinseless?

I think he is talking about Ecosmart. the green ww where the hose free wash is red. I have used the Ecosmart and was pleased with the shine left after drying.
    Paul Sparks

Distinctive Auto Detailing

Indianapolis IN 46234

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Distin...70659146390192

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, didn`t think there would be any responses! Yes, I mean the green waterless as opposed to the orange/red rinseless. I have, however, ordered a small bottle of the rinseless because of the great performance of the waterless. Haven`t received it, yet. We`ll see how that one goes. Reports are that its "sudsy." That`ll be kinda different!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the 3D waterless wash that`s light green and it`s also pretty impressive for dissolving and removing bird bombs and leaving a slick surface behind. Haven`t tried this CG one yet though. It sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CG Ecosmart WW

Ecosmart is one of my favorite waterless wash products. Rt behind it is Ultima WW.

I am not a huge fan of CG`s but I can say I am super pleased with Ecosmart. I also picked up another gallon of the new version of concentrate at Sema for $40 so i couldnt pass it up. I hope its as good or better than the old.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CG Ecosmart WW

Never used it.

I use PB spray and wipe
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Thread Information