Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used Detailer`s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss? Is it comparable to ONR?

It`s on a BOGO at the moment at AG for $17.99.

DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss, no rinse car wash, concentrated no rinse wash, quick detail spray, waterless wash

That`s cheaper than ONR in a gallon size. It claims:

"DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss offers more surface protection, slickness, and shine than any other quick wash or rinseless wash on the market!"

Bold statement! If true is it a viable replacement for ONR?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use ONR & waterless. I use the waterless procedure on my car when it has a "dusting" of dirt & ONR on cars when there`s a little more dirt. The waterless procedure will use quite a few microfiber towels while the ONR will use a sponge and a couple of microfiber drying towels. I prefer ONR.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks SATracker, but I was refering to their `rinseless` wash not the `waterless` one.

It`s Detailer`s Pro ONR equivalent. Have you tried that too?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the prior version of DP Rinseless (not the even earlier DP 4 n 1 product) and it was equivalent to ONR. It had the same dilution with a bubble gum scent but then I have not used the new ONR either since I still have plenty of ONR as well (just finished up the DP).

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is very similar to ONR. I loved the smell of the old ONR but since that is gone I really dont care about the smell of the two. Performance wise I cant really tell a difference so go for the one that is cheapest. Just fyi I picked up 2 gallons of DP (BOGO):xyxthumbs

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Jon Leidgen

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear you took advantage of the BOGO deal.

Does the DP collect the dirt on the wash medium and not release it like ONR?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfisti
    Good to hear you took advantage of the BOGO deal.

Does the DP collect the dirt on the wash medium and not release it like ONR?

It did for me but I started using a two bucket method (both with ONR/DP) and using at least 2 mf mitts (1/4-in length fibers, switch half way) and I really do not see it like I had in the past. The two bucket does help since it does keep the 1st bucket solution cleaner.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    For me the Opti ONR leaves the glass streak free. Sometimes with the DP stuff I would end up with a few streaks n` such. Not like it`s a big deal because I`ll go over it with a good glass cleaner. I think they are both great products and would scoop some DP up if it`s a value buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used the DP product, although not this newest version, for some time now. It`s a good clay lube and decent economy QD. Never had any problems with it and if it`s a special value now, I`d say go with it.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    DP works great for me. general consensus is that whichever is cheaper at the time you need to resupply is the one to go with

Post Thanks / Like
    just boughtsome on the BOGO offer. I will see how it works. I wish 3D sold something like this. They are right downthe street from me....no shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all your replies. :up

I may get some on BOGO...just the glass streaking issue concerns me. ONR, on the other hand, leaves the glass looking great.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you guys use these products as a QD, do you dilute the solution at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro_ng
    When you guys use these products as a QD, do you dilute the solution at all?

"Quick Detailer - Add 2 – 3 ounces of DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss to 32 ounces of water. Pour this mixture into a clean spray bottle. Mist the paint surface and wipe with a clean, soft microfiber towel to rejuvenate the shine and remove fingerprints and dust. The remaining mixture can be saved for use at a later time. Shake the bottle well before using the quick detailer again."

DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss, no rinse car wash, concentrated no rinse wash, quick detail spray, waterless wash

"Add 8 ounces of No Rinse Wash & Shine to a gallon of water to make an excellent quick detailer. Fill up a spray bottle with this mixture and use it to clean and shine your vehicle, just as you would use a traditional detailer. The proprietary polymers bond to the paint surface to protect it from abrasion and micro-marring as you clean. The incredible formula leaves your vehicle extremely slick and glossy, like you just applied wax!"

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

Post Thanks / Like
    I have bought and used the DP Rinseless. It works very well, but I noticed something that shows it`s a bit different to ONR. The wash medium doesn`t get as dirty with DP. In other words, ONR traps the dirt to the MF more aggressively than DP. I`m not sure what that means. :nixweiss

Does it not clean as well? Does it release dirt better? What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information