Post Thanks / Like
    eShine Canada: Fire Hose Nozzle

Anyone use a fire hose nozzle, or have any idea about the above specific one? How is the pressure compared to a regular garden hose nozzle on "jet" mode?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reyo

Anyone use a fire hose nozzle, or have any idea about the above specific one? How is the pressure compared to a regular garden hose nozzle on "jet" mode?

I have one, although I didn`t get it from eshine.ca.

IMO, you don`t get it to "create pressure", pressure is pretty much limited by your water delivery system and there`s only so much a nozzle can do. That being said, I have no use for a lot of "pressure" when washing my car. I`m generally just pre-wetting and rinsing soap off with it. I need flow more than pressure.

I do like it, however, and haven`t felt the urge to switch to anything else. Mine seems indestructible with a full metal core and a rubber coating that doesn`t damage anything and protects the nozzle when simply dropped on concrete or asphalt. It can focus into a tight stream but I usually use it in wider modes. When spraying a wider pattern it is still "full flow". Lots of water moves through the nozzle and it doesn`t create mist which flies around in the air until you`re very, very wide - like almost off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not the same, but best 20 bucks I`ve spent. Does not have the off feature on both ends so went to HD and bought a on and off valve.
    Quote Originally Posted by reyo

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the one I have .. had it for about 6 years now and I wash a lot of cars .. Shuts off on both directions and I just drop it ... hasn`t hurt it yet ..

The Ultimate Hose Nozzle by Bon-Aire
    PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    Although there are slight variations, all of the ones of this style I`ve seen are virtually identical. I suspect that they are made by the same factory and white-labelled out to lots of different brands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly
    Although there are slight variations, all of the ones of this style I`ve seen are virtually identical. I suspect that they are made by the same factory and white-labelled out to lots of different brands.

I have/had 3 of them and none are close to the Bonair ... Rubber is different and they don`t shut off at full turm both ways like the Bonair does.
    PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Thread Information