Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan at Autogeek was kind enough to send me a bottle of the new product (formerly DP 4-1) to test out. Here are the findings compared to my beloved ONR. I am a total rinseless washer and haven`t used the hose in over a year.

Concentration. Much improved over the former 4-1 chemistry. Only need half as much as before. Nice.

Lubricity. Again, a big improvement over the previous batch. Might even have more than ONR. Went smoothly over the paint with a grout sponge and easily rinsed out too. Worked very well as a clay lube too.

Washing ability. Worked wonderfully. Compared directly with ONR on typical soiled paint and cleaned just as well. Also worked nicely when wiping down wheels (I take the leftover rinseless wash used for the paint and pour it into my designated wheel bucket).

Scent. MUCH BETTER than the kind of medicinal ONR. Smells like bubble gum. Good enough to drink But don`t.

Shine. As good as ONR. Leaves the paint equally slick.

All in all an excellent product and a worthy (maybe better?) competitor to the ONR. Boy I love competition.

Only disappointment is I didn`t pull the trigger on their BOGO before it was taken off. :sadpace:

I think you diehard ONR folks will be pleasantly surprised. And right now its on sale...about $5 less than the 128 oz ONR...good times

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review. I`m suppose to receive mine tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the review, i think im going to pick up a gallon of this instead of ONR

=D

Post Thanks / Like
    I used my DP Rinseless Wash today. It works just as well as ONR. I couldn`t tell a difference. Except the scent, it smells much better than ONR. imo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nosbusa1700
    I used my DP Rinseless Wash today. It works just as well as ONR. I couldn`t tell a difference. Except the scent, it smells much better than ONR. imo

yeah. as i wrote, its very similar to onr except for the improved scent. so it kinda comes down to price and smell.

as much as i like onr, it`s always nice for us consumers to have closely competing products for price, availability and performance.

Thread Information