Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s buy one get one free at autogeek. Thats why I ask.

Opinions?

Post Thanks / Like
    No ones tried it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve read that some like it some don`t. Go to the autogeek DP forum for reviews on this product.

Supposedly it works pretty good, but some have said it takes more solution to gallons of water in comparison to ONR. It was said, that it smells like bubble gun.

Post Thanks / Like
    It went off BOGO a few days ago. The dilution of Rinse and Gloss is now the same as ONR so now they are comparably priced.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried out the wash and gloss this weekend. Imo it actually felt more "slick" while washing than onr. Could have been in my head though. The smell is nice.

I don`t think onr has any advantages over the wash/gloss and vise versa. I would just buy whichever is on sale at the time. I too bough the wash/gloss since it was bogo. $16 for half a gallon is a great deal

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the older 4 in 1 rinseless wash and shine and feel it does a pretty good job. The older formula was 1 ounce per gallon, now it is like ONR, 1 ounce per two gallons.

I got 2 of the bogo, and when they had the gallon jug on sale from $40 to $25 I got one as well.

I think it works like it it supossed to. I have never used optimums no rinse but when I use the DP it does what it is supossed to do, when I go over a panel it encapsulates the dirt and it rises to the top of the water and I wipe it off lightly with a plush mf towel. And then go over the area with a second one to get any remaining water.

I think the key thing is to use as many towels as necessary to try and keep the scratching to a minimum and not try and use just two towels for the whole car. Normally I fold a towel into quarters and once i wipe a panel, will flip it over for the next one, then will keep turning it to a clean section, then once the towel gets loaded up switch to a new one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently purchased this from AG. I really like the product, very slick, easy to use, and great for brightwork. I recently did my daily driver and finished in 10 minutes, with using less than 2 gallons. I also like the versatility of the product. The BOGO is a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it really smells like bubblegum, I may have to buy a bottle. I really like ONR, but hate the smell.

Post Thanks / Like
    If one of you want to volunteer to try it out and do a review for these guys let me know. PM me and I will send you a bottle, this new formula is great stuff, in my opinion the DP line is very underrated.

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    My only experience with the product is with the old version, and I rarely used it as a rinseless wash. I used it as a "conditioner" in my rinse buckets and at QD strength in door jambs, trunks, and under the hood. I will say for my needs it worked just fine. At least from the marketing it is "new and improved". If it is, then I can`t see how you would be disappointed.

I have only a few DP products, but of those I have tried only the Auto Bath and the High Performance Glass Restorer disappointed. The latter may have been my fault as I relied on the product name and price point which may have caused me to have higher expectations than were warranted as I more closely read the intended use. That said, IMO the product is rather spendy for removing "mild water spots".

Post Thanks / Like
    I broke down and ordered a bottle today. lol

I should get it next Mon-Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like
    you wont be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried it today on a detail. It`s an improvement over the old stuff for sure. It seems to be about on par with ONR in terms of cleaning power and lubricity. The vehivcle I used it on was barely dirty so I will need to use it more to decide how I feel about it but so far so good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone tried wash and gloss as a quick detailer? I`m currently using Clearkote quik shine and Optimum ID as my QD.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the old version 4-in-1 rinseless. like others have. I love it. Took a weeks worth of road salt, grime, etc. right off my truck this winter and left it cleaner than ever.
    Working on becoming an Autopian Driveway Detailer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information