Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I recently had a guy join one of the corvette forums I am apart of; he sells detail supply. Never paid much attention, till today when I ran across what I believe to be one of his products. The name of the product is Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner.... It is made by FLASH. I did a seach on here and nothing came up... There are so many good reputable wheel cleaners on here, but I guess this one just sparked my curiosity after seeing the video attached to it. If anybody has tried this, let us know how it works. This company seems to specifically target corvette owners. Looks interesting enough...... you be the judge.

Manufacturers and Distributors Of Professional Auto Detailing Products and Car Wash Cleaning Chemicals

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it called Brown Royal when it`s blue? Or is it royal blue? Then what is brown...the dirt? I think you can see I`m confused.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since like 1/2 of their products have Malco in the name... I`d figure they re-brand Malco stuff. Just a guess though.

Maybe you could search for Malco`s wheel cleaner.

Malco Products
    ...BlackSheepSquad...

Post Thanks / Like
    The company is in Largo, FL not too far from me. I have not personally used any of the products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by violentveedub
    Since like 1/2 of their products have Malco in the name... I`d figure they re-brand Malco stuff. Just a guess though.

Maybe you could search for Malco`s wheel cleaner.

Malco Products

Honestly, I`ve never head of Malco. I have heard of Presta Products, but didn`t even know Malco existed. What would leave you to believe that Flash is Malco rebottled?

These products are all strange. Some of them share the same properties and ingredients yet they all seem to work differently.

Acid, Non-acid, water based, oil based, silicone based, silicone free.... and truthfully I really don`t know what makes one better or worse than the other.

DG

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what... for $6.95, I think this stuff is worth a try; especially if there are no threads on here about it.

I will buy a bottle and post my results when I get it and use it.

DG

Post Thanks / Like
    FWIW I`ve used a Malco Flash Cherry liquid wax before, with the same thunderbolt logo. It was easy to use, smelled good, and had pretty good durability. I had purchased the bottle from a local body shop. I think these are body shop targeted products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danspeed1
    Honestly, I`ve never head of Malco. I have heard of Presta Products, but didn`t even know Malco existed. What would leave you to believe that Flash is Malco rebottled?

These products are all strange. Some of them share the same properties and ingredients yet they all seem to work differently.

Acid, Non-acid, water based, oil based, silicone based, silicone free.... and truthfully I really don`t know what makes one better or worse than the other.

DG

Malco is the parent company to Presta. and like CG Malco also has a private lableing program so this very well could be relabled Malco

Post Thanks / Like
    I read about it a year ago and got a gallon. It works very well and can be diluted for various jobs.

Clearcoated wheels, polished wheels, all wheels can be cleaned by varying the dilution rate. (on the label so it`s always handy).

Non-acidic so my spleen is still functioning.

It really is brown, even though the picture above gave it a bluish tinge with the flash.

Would I buy it again? Yup.

They ship to Canada and were professional and good to deal with. They added a few samples of other products.

-John C.

Post Thanks / Like
    malco has alot of nice products, one of which is perfect 10, a dressing i use for my engine, it`s a silicone dressing that leaves a satin gloss on everything, it`s an aerosol and comes out of the can like a fog, the best way i can describe it, it does`nt leave anything to wipe up like cd2 does, just spray and walk away.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a CD2 diehard but I will give it a try if it comes around....

I ordered the Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner, and the Aqua Gloss Silicone based tire gloss. I know most people try and stay away from silicone based tire glosses, but I figure they last longer so.........

DG

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danspeed1
    I know most people try and stay away from silicone based tire glosses, but I figure they last longer so.........

They are all silicone (well, 98% of them), just some of us stay away from the silicone oil-based dressings, vs. the PDMS water-based (the milky looking ones).

Post Thanks / Like
    Flash products are from Malco.

Malco/Presta have excellent products IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    i never used presta but malco products are great!
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Thread Information