Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    They say it lasts for 10 years. You never have to wax your car again?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we`re all out a hobby then :spot

Post Thanks / Like
    If it lasts 10years yes we will all be out of a hobby and also some jobs. :spot

Does it come off by using Dawn or do you have to sandblast it off. Where is the website? I would love to read about this one.

It is a Dealer prep item. Here are the FAQs FAQs 2.

This stuff might be better than Zaino (this is a joke). :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t believe everything you hear or what a product claims it will do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cilajet? Isn`t that an erectile dysfunction drug?

Post Thanks / Like
    The website is home

I did a quick search and most people (dealerships) sell this as an add on and the cost is 1000.00 up. I don`t think it`ll put us out of jobs....who will want to pay 1000 or more for a detail? I don`t believe everything I read.....I need to see it work 1st and then I`ll make my decision. I just wanted to see if there are any people here who have used the product 1st hand. I saw a post on another forum and they said it was not all its cracked up to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MI2
    The website is home

I did a quick search and most people (dealerships) sell this as an add on and the cost is 1000.00 up. I don`t think it`ll put us out of jobs....who will want to pay 1000 or more for a detail? I don`t believe everything I read.....I need to see it work 1st and then I`ll make my decision. I just wanted to see if there are any people here who have used the product 1st hand. I saw a post on another forum and they said it was not all its cracked up to be.

I know that you are just trying to start a conversation about this product. I thank you for introducing it to me. It is good to know about what is out there, so when someone asks you about it, you can have a good reason as to why you do not like it.

You know how much Zaino you can buy for $1000.00. Anyhow, the dealer will sell it like this, you can pay 1000.00 now or you can:

Pay a detailer for a 6 month sealent at $200.00

Get your car detailed 2x a year

over a 10-year period (that`s $4000.00).

Look you can save 3000.00 dollars.

I can see the dealers selling this one already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Or you can buy a $12 bottle of Aquawax and be done with it for a couple of years at least :-D

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, those are some seriously large, high quality pictures in their gallery.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys, if Tia Carrera says it`s good, then it is! NOT...

Post Thanks / Like
    looking at the dealers on the homepage, it looks to be only found at the more expensive dealerships (MB,etc). you know what that means... cha-ching $$$$!! :down

“I swear, cilajet made my car shine better than new!†Tia Carrere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MI2
    They say it lasts for 10 years.

That`s the longest warranty I`ve ever seen! I`d be going back every month to complain that the product "failed to perform as guaranteed" and have them redo it until they got sick of me and paid me to go away.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, they even talk about how it reduces drag and saves fuel in aircraft, right under a photo of a Porsche, thus implying it will also reduce drag for YOU!

So it protects for 10 years, saves fuel, reduces drag, cures erectile dysfunction and makes wealthy car owners sound like smug assholes. Where do I sign up??!

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I feel this product is best suited for a consumer who does not want to wax their car. It costs 100 bucks or so for 4 oz and they say it takes 1oz to do a small/ medium vehicle. Funny thing is its not sold to the public, just dealers. I tried their waterless wash and I don`t like it. It streaks really bad, or at least for me it did (it even streaked for the salesman). I spent a lot more time trying to get rid of the streaks. I know its the 1st time I used it and there is a learning curve, but I used ONR for the 1st time and it worked great. I shaved 15 minutes off the length of time it takes me to wash a surban with soap and water. I think I am going to stick with ONR. I`ll try the cilajet on my truck and see how it works. Odds are favorable I`ll stick to the old fashion polish and wax. Nothing bad to say about the product (its just not right for me at the moment). Here are the million dollar questions:

1. how do you sell a 1000 dollar detail?

2. how do you keep them as a regular customer, unless you secure them as a wash only customer?

3. If you don`t secure them as a regular wash customer, how will they remember you in 10 years.

4. How will you remember them in 10 years?

Oh, I do have to admit that it makes silver look pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like
    :chuckle:
    Quote Originally Posted by pipspeak
    wow, they even talk about how it reduces drag and saves fuel in aircraft, right under a photo of a Porsche, thus implying it will also reduce drag for YOU!

So it protects for 10 years, saves fuel, reduces drag, cures erectile dysfunction and makes wealthy car owners sound like smug assholes. Where do I sign up??!

:chuckle: :funnypost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information