Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone tried this stuff? a local detail supply store has some and i`ve been thinking of trying it...

Malco Nano Care - Aqua Wax creates outstanding gloss after washing and rinsing. No drying is needed before waxing. Just spray and wipe! This ready-to-use Aqua Wax works great on wet or dry surfaces, produces fantastic gloss quickly and is ideal for new and used car dealers.

Nano wax particles are so tiny (one billionth of a metre) that they penetrate very small spaces incredibly well. The outcome is greater product capability, ease of application, better surface penetration, high-gloss shine and longer lasting protection.

Malco Nano Care - Aqua Wax has a pleasant orange fragrance and is safe for use

Post Thanks / Like
    *bump*...

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven`t come across it; but I do generally like Malco products.

Their UltraViolet wash is actually pretty nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Big AL, you wouldn`t happen to be in Raleigh would you? If so, I know where you`re talking about. I`ve used Malco`s Perfex and Nano Polish - both worked great. I`ve bought the Swirl Remover, Purple Hand Glaze and Rejuvenator - just ain`t tried them yet. I`ve going out there tomorrow - might pick u[ a few things, say the car was is good huh? might have to try it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. Does it smell anything like DG AquaWax?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll let ya`ll know in a few hours, ain`t bought anything new in a month and I`m about to lose it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any other places that sell malco places that you can pick up locally in CA? I looked up their distributor site and it shows nothing..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug
    Big AL, you wouldn`t happen to be in Raleigh would you?

i live in southern, california...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEGuN
    Is there any other places that sell malco places that you can pick up locally in CA? I looked up their distributor site and it shows nothing..

where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT

i saw it on the shelf, but didn`t unscrew the top or thoroughly look at the bottle. i have a feeling though, that it`s going to be pricey. i`ll check it out on monday...

Post Thanks / Like

i saw it on the shelf, but didn`t unscrew the top or thoroughly look at the bottle. i have a feeling though, that it`s going to be pricey. i`ll check it out on monday...

Post Thanks / Like
    Junebug-

I have a feeling you`re going to hate the swirl mark remover. The stuff is nothing but fillers imo. It`s directions are polish till it`s gone, so i do... there are no visible swirlmarks whatsoever, until you take the slightest wipe to remove the residue then presto, all the swirlmarks pop back up. Very strange product, let me know if you feel the same when you try it.

Post Thanks / Like

DG Aquawax smells loke coconut. I think it works great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I bought some Majestic Solutions Poly Sealant and applied a coat over the MS banana wax I put on last Sunday (wife`s new Honda van) royal blue color. Oh, I got a sample of Malco Purple car wash - I like, even if I mixed it far weaker than the directions say. The sealer was applied with a PC- blue pad, wiped off with MF towel, left a very slight film but it cured in a couple of hours and the shine/slickness is great. Tomorrow I was going to do a coat of Danase Wet Glase, but I don`t think it needs it, instead I`m going to go over it with Malco`s Aquawax. It was $7.00 for a spray bottle. And good to see that Malco has an outlet on the West coast too. This is a company that hardly ever gets mentioned on the forum, unlike Presta (which is a division of Malco). I agree that the Malco website like HiTemps is in need of a make-over!

VASuper - the bottle of Malco Swil Remover states "contains no fillers waxes or silicones" and to use a blue wool pad. Were you using a wool pad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Met
    DG Aquawax smells loke coconut. I think it works great.

That`s half the reason why I use it right there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug

VASuper - the bottle of Malco Swil Remover states "contains no fillers waxes or silicones" and to use a blue wool pad. Were you using a wool pad?

Blue wool, and I know it says it contains no fillers but there`s definitely something weird about that product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll have to try it next time I get a swirlly paint job to correct. But, the Perfex and Nano Polish worked very well, I got LSP ready results with LC pads - even using Perfex and it`s a medium grade compound. I forgot to mention that a witnessed a guy clean and restore a cloudy headlight lens with just a foam tire shine pad and some Malco headlight lens cleaner, he only rubbed it in for a minute, maybe less - by hand, then wipe clean with MF towel. Yeah, had to add that to the purchase today - not bad for $9.95 and 10X better than Megs stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information