Thread: Clay Magic

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking in some old auto laundry magazines the other day, and came across an add for Clay Magic Express. its a whole kit for express detailing. comes with a Sign, and banner for your shop and a bunch of detailing supplies. Does any one use Clay Magic and or have this kit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure what question your asking here, but I do have the Automagic Light (Blue) and Medium (Purple/Redish) Clay. I use it with their no. 49 body shine, which IMO is one of the top clay lubricants avalible, particulary when used with automagic clays. I rarely use the medium clay. I also have Sonis Block and Ultra Fine clays, Opti Clay and Pinnacle Ultra Poly. I use the blue clay magic the most because of its low cost and effectiveness.

As far as the kit your talking about . . . I dont know. I buy my automagic products from an online company, which does not sell the entire Auto Magic line.

Many people here do not like the automagic clay, but others use it as their go to clay all day every day. Both sides have good reasons. I say use what you like, and what works.

But its is fairly priced, so try it out. I have seen clay magic kits (bar and clay lube) at autozone (im westcoast) for 15 bucks.
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I like the opti-clay but now its gone........I will try and get some of the med. grade as well the blue just seems a little weak and times. and I get it at the autozone to. but for only 10$

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I`ve seen the banner, but not through the purchase of a clay kit. I think they sell them separately. They might have ran a special promotion at one time though.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information