Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im on this kick right now with trying some of the more expensive waxes (please dont lecture me on if there better or not thats for me to decide for me.) and would like to try the Zymol Vintage however i dont have 2g to spend on a whole jar not even knowing if I like it. So i was wondering if somone who has it would be willing to part with a small amount (1 or 2 oz). I will pay ofcourse, im sure we can figure out a price (i dont want to shoot out a price because we need to take into accnt things like shipping costs to the factory and to me) I would prefer somone in north A.

Thank you any one willing to sell me a few oz of Zymol

-mike

Post Thanks / Like
    SKSK1 kit contains: 5 ounces HD-Cleanseâ„¢, 5 ounces Clearâ„¢, 4 ounces each of Destinyâ„¢, Atlantiqueâ„¢, and Vintageâ„¢, Micro-Wipeâ„¢

$224 on the Zymol website

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

I would like to help but I only have less than 4oz that I am not willing to part with.

Maybe you should post this in the Trading Post section under "hot Tub". You will get better chance of someone seeing it. That is how I got mine.
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a shame they stopped selling that sampler kit. It had 4 oz. each of Destiny, Atlantique, and Vintage plus HD-Cleanse, Clear, 1 microwipe, and 1 boars hair detail brush all for only $180 (US).

Post Thanks / Like
    that kit isnt avalible anymore . . . ? dam . . . Thats probably the only way I would ever get to try some its so expensive . . .
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    I threw out an ounce a couple weeks back (sample from an unnamed member)...I have absolutely no desire to try a wax that`s that costly. Even if I liked it, it`d just be lust and I couldn`t bring myself to purchase something that pricey to layer on.

From what I`ve heard, Souveran is the best bang for your buck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by G35stilez
    I threw out an ounce a couple weeks back (sample from an unnamed member)...I have absolutely no desire to try a wax that`s that costly. Even if I liked it, it`d just be lust and I couldn`t bring myself to purchase something that pricey to layer on.

From what I`ve heard, Souveran is the best bang for your buck.

That was just cruel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue
    That was just cruel.

I knew it wasn`t going to fly well here .

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to agree with Sean. For daily drivers, I don`t feel like these kind of waxes are worth your money. I have been debating whether I should step it up a notch and get a jar of Souveran, and even with discounts I am still hesitating to pull the trigger.

Really expensive wax is not my cup of tea. I like the ease of applying sealants, and tend to stick with them for most of my details.
    Mobile Auto Detailing

-Tu Nguyen

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the wax where you get free refills for life? I know what wax it is, but didn`t know about refills. If so, how does that work? do you get it ANYTIME you are out, or a tub a year? Or something like that?

Just wondering.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    Im on this kick right now with trying some of the more expensive waxes (please dont lecture me on if there better or not thats for me to decide for me.) -mike

If the man wants to try some Zymol Vintage, why even voice your opposition? It`s his money right? I`d like to try some too..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    Is this the wax where you get free refills for life? I know what wax it is, but didn`t know about refills. If so, how does that work? do you get it ANYTIME you are out, or a tub a year? Or something like that?

Just wondering.........

I believe it`s unlimted refills, you just pay the shipping....

Post Thanks / Like
    I have contacted Zymol and yes it is free refils you just pay the shipping. I honstley didnt start this trhead to hear a bashing of the product. Im sorry that some poeple dont like it. thats your opion, and I want to make mine. I undertsand that this wax inst for everyone, and hey all the power to ya. If oyu think im a fool for wanting it well good for you, I might just be. I would like to try this regadless of who says its worth the money or not. I have come to relize long ago that everyone is differnet especalyy when it comes to detailing, everyone has there own products and proccess. Hell I dont like Zaino (i have my reasons) but i dont go around bashing it saying its a waste of money. If it works for you then hey use it. I know this post will piss a few people off but hey im ok with that (theregoes my karma lol). Im sorry that I have to rant but im just sick of everyone telling me im an idiot for wanting to try this when 90% of them only look at the price nad not the product.

Thank you everyone who has posted an opion, thats what makes autopia great but this thread is not about that, hell if you want a bashing thread tell me adn Ill start one. Please lets stck to the topic at hand

Sorry for the rant

-mike

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    I have contacted Zymol and yes it is free refils you just pay the shipping. I honstley didnt start this trhead to hear a bashing of the product. Im sorry that some poeple dont like it. thats your opion, and I want to make mine. I undertsand that this wax inst for everyone, and hey all the power to ya. If oyu think im a fool for wanting it well good for you, I might just be. I would like to try this regadless of who says its worth the money or not. I have come to relize long ago that everyone is differnet especalyy when it comes to detailing, everyone has there own products and proccess. Hell I dont like Zaino (i have my reasons) but i dont go around bashing it saying its a waste of money. If it works for you then hey use it. I know this post will piss a few people off but hey im ok with that (theregoes my karma lol). Im sorry that I have to rant but im just sick of everyone telling me im an idiot for wanting to try this when 90% of them only look at the price nad not the product.

Thank you everyone who has posted an opion, thats what makes autopia great but this thread is not about that, hell if you want a bashing thread tell me adn Ill start one. Please lets stck to the topic at hand

Sorry for the rant

-mike

Sorry for throwing in another opinion, but I like your attitude!! :goodjob

As for buying Vintage . . . have you checked e-bay? Sometimes I see 4oz non-refillable jars listed on there. It`s much cheaper to try it out this way and it`s enough wax to do many cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyc
    Sorry for throwing in another opinion, but I like your attitude!! :goodjob

As for buying Vintage . . . have you checked e-bay? Sometimes I see 4oz non-refillable jars listed on there. It`s much cheaper to try it out this way and it`s enough wax to do many cars.

Lol sorry MikeyC I didnt mean it like that, I always value your opion, its the pople who are like ohh it cant be worth it for thhat price and then have never tried it. im sure you udnerstand lol

Well before I get mad again im going to log off and go back to class :bounce

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information