Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

BLACKFIRE Total Polish N Seal - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal is the one-step product that cleans, polishes, and seals with no dust and easy clean-up. Keeping your car looking great means following a dedicated multi-step program. Total Polish & Seal eliminates several of the steps with out compromise. Ultra fine SRC abrasives remove swirl marks and fine scratching while deep cleaning the paint. BLACKFIRE`s Wet Diamond triple polymers bond to the finish creating the unique three-dimensional shine that protects the paint against the elements. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal is a whiplash creating shine in less steps and less time.

Instructions
    • Use by Hand
    • Use by Dual-Action Polisher
    • Use by Rotary Polisher

Wash and dry vehicle completely. Clay with BLACKFIRE Poly Clay II if necessary. If heavy defects are present in the paint, such as water etchings, deep scratches, or severe oxidation consider machine polishing with BLACKFIRE SRC Compound.

Use by Hand

Apply a nickle-sized amount of BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal to a foam applicator pad.

Apply to a section at a time; for areas that need more correction or polishing action work a smaller section in order to focus your effort in that area. Work into the paint using firm pressure or “passion” until the product disappears.

Buff off any excess with a soft Cobra microfiber.

Use by Dual-Action Polisher

Apply a circle of product onto a foam pad. For moderate swirl marks use a light cutting pad. For light swirl marks and general clean up use a polishing pad. For ultra fine swirl marks, light cleaning, and gloss enhancement use a finishing pad.

Polish a section at a time, approximately 2 feet x 2 feet. For more aggressive polishing action polish a smaller section; for more gentle action polish a larger area. Polish on high speed (5 or 6) using firm pressure and slow arm speed. Work in over lapping passes across the polishing section until the polish begins to clear. Do not reduce pressure.

Continue polishing until BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal appears clear or extremely opaque.

Remove an excess with a Cobra microfiber towel.

Use with a Rotary Polisher

Apply a circle of product onto a foam pad or draw a 6 inch line of product on the paint and pick up by tilting the polish and passing across the product at an angle with the machine running. For moderate to fine swirl marks use a polishing pad. For light swirl marks or gentle cleaning use a finishing pad.

Polish a section at a time, approximately 2 feet x 2 feet. For more aggressive polishing action polish a smaller section; for more gentle action polish a larger area. Polish at moderate speed (1200 – 1500 rpm) using light pressure and moderate arm speed. Work in overlapping until the polish begins to clear.

Reduce pressure and speed (1000 RPM or less) and continue polishing until BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal appears clear or extremely opaque.

Remove excess with a Cobra microfiber towel.

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal lays a foundation of Wet Diamond Polymers on the paint or surface it is applied to. You can top BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Total Polish & Seal with BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal, Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste, or BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection if you desire. It is also amazing and quite durable when used by itself.

Alternative Uses

BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal can be used on any surface that can be polished or sealed including wheels, metal trim, door shuts, and interior pieces.

Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 01-23-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

re: BLACKFIRE Total Polish N Seal - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

Please feel free to post any questions!

Post Thanks / Like

re: BLACKFIRE Total Polish N Seal - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

Excellent demonstration on a phenomenal AIO Todd. But, you missed the best part about Total Polish N Seal....the smell!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE Total Polish N Seal - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

wow! now this i am interested in! one step. awesome. when is it avaliable?
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

How much will it cost?
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

Really looking forward to trying this product.

About how much cut does it have? Finish cut? SMAT?

Post Thanks / Like

COOL! Sound like a really interesting addition to the Blackfire Family!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Current: 2015 Volvo S60 Platinum - Ember Black Metallic

Past: 2011 Jaguar XF Premium - Ebony, Barley/Truffle

Past: 2007 Celestial Blue Metallic C70 T5

Past: 2005 Black Saphire Metallic S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the preview, looks like a great product. Im curious as to how much cut it has. On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank this? I would put Poliseal at a 4 on a 10 scale to give you an idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been waiting for this product for a long time, since the days of PAC. I really want to try this stuff out.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks awesome! Total Polish and Seal is definitely on my list to try.

Post Thanks / Like

this product looks to be a complete winner .. few small questions .. the applicator you`re using in the pictures .. is it the Indigo MF app ?? I`ve been searching long and hard to find a MF app that I like enough and feel safe enough to buy in large quantities for everything from polishes to glazes but have yet to try this one .. also, in my cart at the moment is XMT 360 as I`m looking for a good AIO (have never used AIOs before so I`m a virgin) .. will this product meet/beat the results and longevity of this AIO ?? if so, it would appear that I`m waiting a few more days to place my order lol

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff Todd. I can`t wait to give this a try !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Looks interesting. I`m not much of a "cleaner wax" guy and don`t think I`d use it on an entire vehicle but it definitely appeals to me for use on wheels, doorsill/doorjambs and under-hood areas. I`d certainly like to try it out.

-J

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    wow! now this i am interested in! one step. awesome. when is it avaliable?
    January 31, or BEFORE (shhhhhhhh!)

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Really looking forward to trying this product.

About how much cut does it have? Finish cut? SMAT?
    It has enough cut to remove light swirl marks and create a flawless (not filled) finish. It does have some light filling ability to but it will create a lot of gloss.

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    Thanks for the preview, looks like a great product. Im curious as to how much cut it has. On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank this? I would put Poliseal at a 4 on a 10 scale to give you an idea.
    A 3 or 4 I suppose (given your reference). It obviously will cut a lot more with aggressive methods, but using typical All-In-One application (DA-softer pad) it will remove light swirl marks.

Quote Originally Posted by viOlaziOne View Post
    this product looks to be a complete winner .. few small questions .. the applicator you`re using in the pictures .. is it the Indigo MF app ?? I`ve been searching long and hard to find a MF app that I like enough and feel safe enough to buy in large quantities for everything from polishes to glazes but have yet to try this one .. also, in my cart at the moment is XMT 360 as I`m looking for a good AIO (have never used AIOs before so I`m a virgin) .. will this product meet/beat the results and longevity of this AIO ?? if so, it would appear that I`m waiting a few more days to place my order lol
    Yes it is the indigo MF applicator. I really cannot compare it to XMT 360 as I really don`t have enough experience with XMT to do it. I will do a quick comparision when I am at Palm Beach this week.

Post Thanks / Like

I know it doesnt say that its polycharged, but is it? Is that something that you have to put on there if it is?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information