Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Duragloss Rinseless Car Wash with Aquawax now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!

Duragloss now offers their "Wet Look" with minimal water.

With Duragloss Rinseless Car Wash with Aquawax!

The benefits of this formula include:

• Wash and wax your vehicle anywhere.
    • Requires no running water.
    • Perfect for water restricted areas, apartments, and condos.

Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax combines the rinseless wash with a powerful sealant. Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax uses advanced polymers to capture and remove dirt and road grime without scratching while leaving behind a coating of their best selling Aquawax protection. Use Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax when you want a clean car with a `just waxed` appearance with minimal water usage. Add 1.5 ounces to 3 gallons of water then wash and dry a section at a time.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Duragloss Rinseless Car Wash with Aquawax now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!

Make sure to visit Autopia Car Care`s What`s New Page often as we are constantly adding new products!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Duragloss Rinseless Car Wash with Aquawax now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!

Tried it today. (Sorry Todd, couldn`t wait.) Nice cantaloupe smell. Cleans well. No suds. Releases dirt from the Bone as well as CG HFEW and slightly better than BF WDWW. Doesn`t have as slick or, to my eye, nice a finish as BF WDWW or (maybe) CG HFEW.

My current favs, in order: BF WDWW, DG 931, CG HFEW. ONR and DP RW&G are still good but have been passed by these newer releases.

BTW - Thanks Todd for your method of drying rinselesses. Cut my rinseless wash time in half!

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t wait to give this a try
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

This I want to try as I LOVE Aquawax and this would combine 2 steps into 1.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw it my local auto parts store, last night. Will give it try soon. Thanks for the heads up!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Tried it today. (Sorry Todd, couldn`t wait.) Nice cantaloupe smell. Cleans well. No suds. Releases dirt from the Bone as well as CG HFEW and slightly better than BF WDWW. Doesn`t have as slick or, to my eye, nice a finish as BF WDWW or (maybe) CG HFEW.

My current favs, in order: BF WDWW, DG 931, CG HFEW. ONR and DP RW&G are still good but have been passed by these newer releases.

BTW - Thanks Todd for your method of drying rinselesses. Cut my rinseless wash time in half!
    Thanks for the semi-review! I am looking forward to giving this a shot as well!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Thanks for the semi-review! I am looking forward to giving this a shot as well!
    I wouldn`t use on a BF wearing car. It tamps down the BF look a fair bit.

Post Thanks / Like

I like it as well and agree that it`s a 2nd to BF Waterless Wash. If you have Duragloss as a base then use this. I would also recommend following up with Aquawax for added durability and any water runs. I have not mixed this to QD strength so no comments there.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd,
    Would you mind changing the font color on your links. I almost pass them up everytime. They don`t show up well at all.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    Todd,
    Would you mind changing the font color on your links. I almost pass them up everytime. They don`t show up well at all.
    Thanks!
    The font color for links is a default color. Can you not see the text at all or you cannot discern that it is linked?

Post Thanks / Like

Todd I went back and took another look at the link. IMO I would opt for a different color. I can see the confusion. The older the eyes the harder the colors are to see. I learned the color combo when my browser showed the link when I crossed over it and I now notice it.
    Mid-Michigan
    (Tri-Cities)

Post Thanks / Like

contrast baby, need some contrast

Post Thanks / Like

I`m curious how well this would work as a spray on wipe off cleaner? One would need to experiment a little with dilution ratio but I betcha it could work. Maybe 1 oz to 32 +/- oz of distilled water in a trigger sprayer to start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    I`m curious how well this would work as a spray on wipe off cleaner? One would need to experiment a little with dilution ratio but I betcha it could work. Maybe 1 oz to 32 +/- oz of distilled water in a trigger sprayer to start.
    QD directions are 3oz DGRW to 16oz water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information