Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fed-Ex?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fed-Ex?

Really sad to hear Fed-Ex won PBMGs business. The bottom my box was torn open, but nothing was damaged. Fed-Ex just throws my packages on the front door and leaves. They never take the 1 second to ring the doorbell or knock. UPS was very cognizant of people following their trucks and stealing packages off customers doorsteps around my area. I guess it is a location by location thing. I don`t look forward to all the claims I will have to file. Maybe will will have more free shipping sales now that the costs are cheaper. Pass along the savings to the customer!
    Likes texasgibby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fed-Ex?

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Really sad to hear Fed-Ex won PBMGs business. The bottom my box was torn open, but nothing was damaged. Fed-Ex just throws my packages on the front door and leaves. They never take the 1 second to ring the doorbell or knock. UPS was very cognizant of people following their trucks and stealing packages off customers doorsteps around my area. I guess it is a location by location thing. I don`t look forward to all the claims I will have to file. Maybe will will have more free shipping sales now that the costs are cheaper. Pass along the savings to the customer!
    I definitely think it`s a location thing, your experience with Fedex is exactly how mine is with UPS, except we go through it every day. We are a commercial account though so maybe it`s different.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information