Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slick View Post
    If some boxes had high end stuff I`d buy it. I`d like a sunmatch light and that would be cool if some had them. Best they did was a few months ago and the grand prize was a Porter Cable Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping!Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping! I literally laughed when I saw that one especially because I was reading another forum where some people were opening theirs and they got Rupes and sunmatch or a geyon kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    free is free IMHO. I`d just give the PC to someone who could use it- but that`s just me

Paul, if you`re reading this ... I think it`s safe to say that we`re all wondering when the BUY X GET X will resurface

that`s the REAL NICE mystery box

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember the last mystery box deal was better than expected. I received more than the described retail value in each box that I bought. I ordered all three and ended up with all kinds of items to use and to give away to friends.If you are expecting a Geon or Polish Angel coating kit that is not likely. I think Paul is not going to announce this special and feel embarrassed when the un-boxing pictures start to get posted.
    Likes 512detail, heisenberg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered up one box myself! I may order another - kind of depends if the sale end time gets corrected and if I manage to talk the idea up enough to pull the trigger for a second box.

Sent from my XT1031

Post Thanks / Like

Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping!

I`m gonna order one or two pending on what I get for $$ tomorrow and what ag has for bogo that I want

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Is it just me or was there a typo for the weekend d sale ending on Sunday the 13th? Today`s the 13th & it would appear that the countdown timer is set for the end of today.

Can you look into that Paul?

Sent from my XT1031
    Typo, It`s been fixed and the sale runs till the 15th

I just spent $200 on an order and paid $25 or so to ship it!!! Gaaaaaahhhh!!

Send me a PM with your order number, orders over $50 should ship for free.

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    I posted about this on my local club forum. Hoping they give this mystery box a chance. God knows they could use some Autopia Quality Products- lol

even if it means I make less money fixing their problems...it`s a win-win for me because I won`t have to field so many questions every time I go out to a meet and I can actually enjoy being a car guy.
    Thanks for spreading the word

I ordered up one box myself! I may order another - kind of depends if the sale end time gets corrected and if I manage to talk the idea up enough to pull the trigger for a second box.

Sent from my XT1031
    Sale time has been corrected
    Likes Mary B, Arrow liked this post
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Docpeanut View Post
    Go with the sure thing guys and get the Polish Angel.

Nothing against the mystery boxes but they`re just a way to get rid of old inventory and most times the haul isn`t that great
    I`ll agree with the first part of your post here, if you`re wanting a certain product than certainly just buy that product, we carry thousands of products so it`s a pretty slim chance you`ll receive the exact item you are looking for. That said all of the products we have in the mystery boxes are top-notch and are a great way to try some favorites as well as some hidden gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    I`m gonna order one or two pending on what I get for $$ tomorrow and what ag has for bogo that I want

And just to remind everyone here, we can price match Autogeek`s BOGOs
    Likes rlmccarty2000, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve got Amazon money to spend. Probably a NO, but I`ll ask.
    Would it be possible to buy a mystery box through Amazon?

Post Thanks / Like

I am tempted...just picked up mystery boxes from another retailer though. Someone want to pick a # for me? =)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrFrosty View Post
    I am tempted...just picked up mystery boxes from another retailer though. Someone want to pick a # for me? =)
    Statistically speaking, I`d say that 2 would be the one least requested. Whereas number 1 is probably the most likely number to be chosen, especially since it`s the default selection when ordering... As for myself, I went with 1 because that is the number my wife picked.

Sent from my XT1031

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    I`ve got Amazon money to spend. Probably a NO, but I`ll ask.
    Would it be possible to buy a mystery box through Amazon?
    We do accept amazon payments but I don`t think that it`ll accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment method.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFrosty View Post
    Use this site to help you out: Random Number Generator
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I`m out of this round of mystery boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Statistically speaking, I`d say that 2 would be the one least requested. Whereas number 1 is probably the most likely number to be chosen, especially since it`s the default selection when ordering... As for myself, I went with 1 because that is the number my wife picked.

Sent from my XT1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul@Autopia View Post
    Use this site to help you out: Random Number Generator
    You suggested 2. Generator said 1. I went with 3.

Goodluck Everyone!
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    Looks like I`m out of this round of mystery boxes

Or maybe I`m not out computer finally connected to internet and I`m snagged hook line and sinker

Post Thanks / Like

If some boxes had high end stuff I`d buy it. I`d like a sunmatch light and that would be cool if some had them. Best they did was a few months ago and the grand prize was a Porter Cable Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping!Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping! I literally laughed when I saw that one especially because I was reading another forum where some people were opening theirs and they got Rupes and sunmatch or a geyon kit.

If you want a Sunmatch light buy a Sunmatch light. The boxes aren`t for playing the lottery and winning big, IMO. They`re for trying a bunch of products at a good deal that you might end up really enjoying.

I got that mystery box that you mentioned btw - I paid $38 and got a PC7424 the Blackfire Duo, plus whatever else was in there. How in the world would anyone turn that down or want more?
    Likes Arrow, rlmccarty2000, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    If you want a Sunmatch light buy a Sunmatch light. The boxes aren`t for playing the lottery and winning big, IMO. They`re for trying a bunch of products at a good deal that you might end up really enjoying.

I got that mystery box that you mentioned btw - I paid $38 and got a PC7424 the Blackfire Duo, plus whatever else was in there. How in the world would anyone turn that down or want more?
    I agree. At this point in my detailing collection and budget, I haven`t really tried too many different products and it gets expensive to buy several different ones. I also gave into the (possible) hype of Chemical Guys products so the majority of my polishes & compounds are from them. So far I haven`t been blown away by their V-series line & would love to try other brands - it just can get expensive. With these boxes, I hope to spend a little and get a variety of products that I haven`t tried yet. Aside from the CG stuff, I have some small bottles of Meg`s compound & polish. So if I get any polish/compound it`s highly probable that it will be a product I don`t have. I also don`t have any sealants or other LSPs aside from some wax. I also have a very small stash of MF - who wouldn`t want more high quality MF? So for me, I feel like this is a win no matter what I get, but if you do this for a living or have a big collection or know exactly what you like, then this might be more of a rush for you. Once again YMMV Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping! Mystery Boxes are Back! Plus 15% Off & Free Shipping!

Sent from my XT1031
    Likes ViperGuy21 liked this post
    Thanks ViperGuy21 thanked for this post

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information