Difference between 3D Waterless Car Wash and HD Free Waterless?
Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:43 AM
I have both. Being cousins, they are very vey close, but still they are not the same:
- COLOR: 3D waterless is light green, HD free is fully white
- SMELL: Hard to qualify... Both of them have very pleasant smells. 3D waterless smells like breezy, foresty, fresh. HD free smell like clean linen, almost like cologne. Smell is a toss up. I personally prefer 3D waterless smell, but I love them both.
- CLEANING: Here is where the shared DNA can be seen. Both of them are virtually identical as far as cleaning. They have a ton of lubricity and a lot of cleaning power. The won't hide or conceal the dirt, they will simply take it out effectively.
- LOOK: Both of them leave a much nicer look than a regular wash, better than rinseless washes and almost as good as a quick detailer. HD Free a little bit shinier.
- SLICKNESS: Also almost like just quick detailed. These are true products that almost look and feel like just waxed with just a wash. HD Free a little bit slicker.
- PRICE: Here is the big difference. 3D waterless is almost 50% more expensive than HD free (or if you want tan alternative thought, HD free is 33% cheaper than 3D waterless.)
- OVERALL: If price was equal, they would be virtually tied, probably HD free on top because of the shinier look. However, with the price disparity, it is an easy choice: HD Free. I think 3D has to adjust the price of 3D waterless accordingly. In fact, I am just waiting for concentrates / hyper concentrates at even better prices.
Enjoy your HD free.
Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:54 AM
Metro Detroit's Leader in Vehicle Preservation & Perfect Paint Finishes (since 1991)
Autopia.org.........The "ORG" stands for the "ORIGINAL" Autopia. Not the copycat PBMA AutopiaForums. Beware of imitators!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users