Results 1 to 12 of 17
08-14-12, 06:38 #1
So a friend of mine told me someone called him about these detailing classes? I think it's called Automotive Opportunities on rightlook.com.
I've never heard of them personally and maybe because of that fact I feel that it's a bit sketchy...can anyone vouch for this place?Too Many ads? Becoming a member of Autopia has its privileges. Sign up here .
Decades ago, Accumulator sneezed on a car. The owner noticed that his car was imbued with something today this substance is called clear coat.
08-14-12, 08:25 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Florida, USA / London, England
- Blog Entries
The training classes I know of (I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions)
1. HD this forum sponsor offers training
2. Auto Detailing Seminar - Held monthly in San Diego, CA a two day seminar for professionals in the auto detailing industry Toll Free - 800.883.3446
3. Advanced Detailing Training, Todd Cooperider of Esoteric Auto Detail from Columbus, Ohio- Advanced Detailing Training Inquiries | Todd Cooperider Online
4. Auto Detailing Training School - Auto Detailing Trade Schools | Automotive Detailer Training School
5. Meguire’s Detailing Classes (101 and Advanced) Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online
6. The Valugard Prepexcellence Program For professional training, they are an internationally renowned training program, which certifies detailers from around the world in diagnostic and renovation repair skills on paint. Engineers from major car manufacturers have attended the course. Automotive International Inc Cincinnati, Ohio (513)489-7883 or 800-543-7156Detailing Art; where applicable Chemistry meets Aesthetics See Autopia Detailing Wiki
08-14-12, 08:29 #3
I think i'll tell my friend not to bother with this place...I've heard of most of the ones you listed togwt, but this rightlook place drew a complete blank--but figured i could just be ignorant so i thought i'd ask you guys.Decades ago, Accumulator sneezed on a car. The owner noticed that his car was imbued with something today this substance is called clear coat.
08-14-12, 08:51 #4
There legit, but if your friend was looking for some one. I would highly recomend Renny Doyle from Detailing Success. Renny has real world expertise and teaches all aspects. Not just detailing, but running a business as well. Detailing Success Home Page - Car Detailing school
08-14-12, 09:06 #5
I would agree with Barry; I've got Renny's "Mastering Steamers" DVD and have seen some of his other materials, and it's some pretty solid stuff.Charlie
Automotive Appearance Specialist - Serving Greater Lansing, Michigan
08-14-12, 09:13 #6
hehe barry? pfft what do you know?! ( xD ) Thanks for the rec I'll suggest Renny to my friendDecades ago, Accumulator sneezed on a car. The owner noticed that his car was imbued with something today this substance is called clear coat.
08-14-12, 09:16 #7
LOL I know more then Fermani, but that's not saying much! LOL Let the fat jokes begin!
08-14-12, 09:19 #8
awesome--coworkers think I'm high or something
Last edited by Alexshimshimhae; 08-14-12 at 09:54.
08-14-12, 06:18 #9
You can't operate in OH and take Todd's course if I'm not mistaken.
Get Renny's email posts. Good guy.John M. Morgan
Auto Detail & Restoration/ Serving Dayton OH. and Surounding Areas
08-14-12, 07:09 #10
wow lol renny's is winning by a landslide
08-14-12, 09:21 #11
Known Renny for years! Best part is after training. Former students know what I'm talking about.
Great training all around with him and will see him this weekend- former students only. See what I mean?
RobRobert and Susan Regan
Towel Pros Microfiber
08-15-12, 05:06 #12
interesting ... if only he didn't live on the opposite side of the continent hehe maybe i missed it reading his site but any idea how long his course is for?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By VALE TUDO in forum Hot TubReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-09, 05:57
By baseballlover1 in forum Car Detailing Product DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-07, 01:48
By Josh79 in forum Car Detailing Product DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-06, 09:20
By Patrick in forum Car DetailingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-03, 09:01
By High Noon in forum Car Detailing Product DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-02, 07:51