Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
Private Forum Sponsors
Autopia.org Private Forum Sponsors are the community's premier sponsors. They support the community and their own business by maintaining a private forum area for customer support, announcement of sales and specials, and exposure to new products and services. For more information about advertising and sponsorship, see the Sponsorship FAQ.
Autopia.org sponsors help support the cost of operating this community. Sponsorship ensures that Autopia.org remains an open, unbiased platform for information exchange and discussion of all products within the car detailing product industry. Vendors (anyone financially connected to a car care product or service) are not permitted to have discussions related to their products in the general forum areas. Members should direct manufacturer (product brand specific) questions to manufacturers in the "Ask the Manufacturer" forum. For more information about advertising and sponsorship, see the Sponsorship FAQ.
Thank you for your interest in the Autopia community. Autopia is the largest car detailing and appearance community on the internet. Online since 1999, we have over 25,000 members and we're growing fast. Our membership grows by an average of 50 people per day, all by word of mouth.
The purpose of this document is to make you aware of the Autopia community resources that will help you grow your business. Autopia's members are uniquely pre-qualified for your products and services. Unlike other car forums, which cater to a make and model interest, Autopia's members are interested in car detailing. Autopia members enthusiastically accept and endorse new products and ideas.
The Autopia community is built on an extensive database that's controlled by several software modules. The core of our system is the forum, which allows members to discuss detailing and other car care topics. At any given time of the day, you will find between 100 and 225 people on the forum. This is where most of the activity takes place.
Autopia Sponsor Program
The Autopia sponsorship program includes the following:
1. One 468 by 60 pixel banner ad rotated on forum pages and other select areas of the community. All sponsor banner ads will be equally rotated. Banner ads can be changed once every 60 days without additional charge.
2. One 468 by 60 pixel banner ad on the Autopia Sponsor page. This banner ad can be different than the rotated banner.
3. Sponsor forum for dedicated sponsor use. Sponsors are welcome to discuss products, provide customer assistance or post 'how-to' information. Sponsors must adhere to the general community code-of-conduct, including no commercial posting in the non-sponsor forum areas. All commercialism must remain in the sponsor's forum. Sponsors may post up to two (2) polls per month in forum. Polls are a great tool for customer input and feedback.
4. Vendor account access to the Autopia Reviews system for adding and editing products to be reviewed. All product submissions must go through administrator screening to check for proper formatting, correct submission area and adherence to limited hyperbole standards. Sponsors may submit up to six (6) products per month without additional fees.
5. Host up to two live chat sessions per year with the topic of your choice (product, how-to, open discussion, etc). This is an excellent opportunity to get product feedback and interact with Autopia members.
6. A special sponsor area in the Autopia aBay classified ad system for listing specials and blow-outs. The most recent aBay entries appear on the Autopia home page. We ask that our sponsors limit the use of aBay to 12 items at a time.
7. Host an Autopia event at your facility! Weâ€™re looking for fun places to have Autopia detailing events and gatherings. If you would like to host an event at your facility, our event coordinator will make sure it is well attended. This is another great way to get exposure to your products and services.
Autopia sponsorship is a simple opt-in, opt-out, self-service program. You add funds to your account, upload banners and advertising begins.
Autopia sponsorship pricing costs as little as $.50 per day. It's very cost effective exposure for your business. For a complete schedule of rate, create an advertiser account at www.autopia.org/sponsors and login.
Yours in Better Business;